Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Maryland made the call along with the Big 10 Conference to cancel the game after 8 football players test positive over the last 7 days in order to protect others. The game will not be counted as a loss or a win and will not have an impact on either’s team record.
You have to play six games to be eligible to play in the Big 10 title championship. Due to the shortened season, Ohio State will only be able to have one more game drop off their schedule to be ineligible for the championship. Ohio State’s next game will be against Indiana on Saturday, November 21st. This isn’t the first game to be impacted by COVID-19, the SEC has had numerous games and teams affected by the pandemic.
- FUBU Is Trending After Twitter User Asks If We Know It Means ‘For Us By Us’
- Front Page News: Government Leak Says The Country Is In A Red Danger Zone Due To COVID-19 [WATCH]
- Zendaya Coleman Is Named Valentino’s Latest Brand Ambassador
- Gary’s Tea: Miley Cyrus’ Sister Apologizes For Calling Candace Owens A ‘Nappy A** Heaux’ [WATCH]
- Ciara And Russell Wilson Launch A Fashion House That Empowers Underserved Communities
- Here Are 5 Of Tyra Banks’ Most Iconic Editorial Moments
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — December 4, 2020: Mixed Messaging in Georgia Runoff — Mrs. Rosa Parks — Obama, Clinton and Bush Say They Will Get Covid-19 Vaccine
- From Fred Hampton To Laquan McDonald: Why We Should Always Question The Chicago PD
- Cincinnati: Police Say Gun Recoveries Are Up In 2020
- Sheryl Lee Ralph Opens Up About Why She’s Dedicated 30 Years To HIV/AIDS Awareness [EXCLUSIVE VIDEO]