Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Maryland made the call along with the Big 10 Conference to cancel the game after 8 football players test positive over the last 7 days in order to protect others. The game will not be counted as a loss or a win and will not have an impact on either’s team record.
You have to play six games to be eligible to play in the Big 10 title championship. Due to the shortened season, Ohio State will only be able to have one more game drop off their schedule to be ineligible for the championship. Ohio State’s next game will be against Indiana on Saturday, November 21st. This isn’t the first game to be impacted by COVID-19, the SEC has had numerous games and teams affected by the pandemic.
- Watch the Future History Makers Virtual Awards Banquet 2021
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- Tennis Champion Sloane Stephens: ‘Healthy Eating’ And ‘Consistency’ Are Keys To A Strong Game
- Crystal Smith Responds To Viral Tweet About Ne-Yo’s Ex, Monyetta Shaw
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Rock-T Gives An Update On Tiger Woods’ Car Crash Injuries [WATCH]
- Front Page News: Here’s What You Need To Know About The New Coronavirus Bill [WATCH]
- Black Man Indicted On Hate Crime Charges For Singling Out ‘Light-Skinned Women’ To Attack
- TRIED IT: The Glow By Daye Deep Conditioning Cap Gave My Natural Curls A Boost of Hydration
- Baton Rouge Police Under Investigation After Video Shows Officer Choking A 13-Year-Old Black Boy
- Marjorie Taylor Greene, Who Once Called Black People ‘Slaves’ To Democrats, Champions Transphobia