Former Columbus Mayor Michael B. Coleman tweeted that he is considering running for United States Senate.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Coleman served as the 52nd mayor of the capital city for 16 years from 2000 through 2016 making him the longest-serving mayor. Coleman was very pivotal in bringing many conferences, revenue, and improvements causing an unexpected boom in the city. In 2016 he returned to the private practice of law with Indianapolis-based firm Ice Miller LLP.
The announcement comes just days after Republican Rob Portman announced that he would not be running again after finishing out his current term. Portman made the decision saying that “the partisan gridlock” has made the job difficult.
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Expands Shades Of Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Collection
- Kanye West’s ‘Donda’ Listening Party Highlights Include A Collab With Jay-Z And A Stocking Cap Mask
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Gary’s Tea: Naomi Osaka Claps Back At Megyn Kelly + Jeff Bezos Donates Millions To Van Jones After Space Flight
- Jadakiss & Styles P Make Fun Of Jim Jones’ Weatherman Skit [Video]
- Columbus City Schools Requiring Students to Wear Face Masks to start 2021 School Year in the Fall
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals To Tyra Banks She Hid Her Dreams of Becoming A Rapper From Her Mom
- Watch: Luxury Fashion Brand Hanifa Pays Homage To The Office In Sample Sale Promotional Video