Slowly but surely Ohio is expanding access to the COVID-19 vaccine to Ohioans. And starting March 4th more will be eligible to receive the vaccine with the Phase1C rollout.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Governor DeWine announced that Ohio residents 60 and older are eligible along with individuals who have type 1 diabetes, pregnant, bone marrow transplant recipients, and residents living with ALS. In addition childcare service workers, funeral services workers, law enforcement and corrections officers will also be eligible to receive the vaccine.
The announcement came on the anniversary of the first reported death of an American due to COVID-19. As of today, there have been over 968 thousand cases and over 17 thousand deaths. For more information on the vaccine or to find a provider near you visit Ohio’s COVID Vaccine site.
- Here’s Your Chance to Win $1K From Magic
- Summer Is Coming: 5 Celebrities Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies!
- Netflix’s ‘Coded Bias’ Documentary Uncovers Racial Bias in Technology
- Mississippi Mobile Vaccination Efforts Increase Access For Older Residents
- 5 Times Summer Walker Gave Us A Sultry Style Moment
- OchoCinco Drops $1000 tip In Local Cincy Restaurant
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!