According to NBC4i, The Downtown Split on Interstate 70/71 will be closed the weekend of March 6-7, the Ohio Department of Transportation announced.
The Split, on the south side of Downtown between I-71 and State Route 315, will close at 11 p.m. Friday for beam installation on a bridge that will eventually provide access to eastbound I-70 from Fulton Street as part of a reconfiguration of that stretch of the freeway.
Traffic on I-70 will have to detour around the closure using I-670 and I-71. Traffic on I-71 will need to use 315 and I-670 to go around the closure.
The highways are slated to open by 5am Monday March 8th
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Shock G, Digital Underground Rapper And West Coast Pioneer, Dead At 57
- A World Where George Floyd And Ma’Khia Bryant Would Still Be Here Is A World Without Police
- GOP Politician Complains About Cardi B During a Hearing Despite More Severe Issues Happening in the U.S.
- Hot Spot: DMX’s Funeral Services Will Be Live Streamed For Fans To Attend Virtually [WATCH]
- Civil Rights Leaders Applaud House Passage Of D.C. Statehood Bill
- Retired Officer Chris Anderson Shares Police Perspective With Recent Shootings [WATCH]
- Will Phaedra Parks Be Returning For Season 14 Of RHOA?!
- FROM THA STREETS 2 THA SUITES Uncle Snoop Drops New Music Gang Signs (feat. Mozzy)
- Police Shot and Killed 17 Year Old After His Girlfriends Mom Calls 911
- We Must Reimagine Public Safety—Anything Less Fails Our Communities