According to NBC4i, An arrest warrant for Anthony Deshawn Truss Jr., 21, has been filed with the Delaware County Prosecutors Office for the charge of felony assault.
Truss’ current whereabouts are unknown and police are taking measures to locate and arrest him. Police said his last known address was the 800 block of Antwerp Street in Columbus.
In a press release, Columbus Police said they were asking Truss to turn himself in peacefully to “ensure his safety and the safety of all parties involved.”
According to an affidavit filed in Delaware County, Truss was identified by a witness who said she has known Truss for years as well as Truss’ Facebook page.
If you have any leads please contact the Columbus Police at 614-645-4141
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/columbus-police-release-name-photo-of-polaris-shooting-suspect/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Here’s Your Chance to Win $1K From Magic
- Summer Is Coming: 5 Celebrities Flaunt Their Bikini Bodies!
- Netflix’s ‘Coded Bias’ Documentary Uncovers Racial Bias in Technology
- Mississippi Mobile Vaccination Efforts Increase Access For Older Residents
- 5 Times Summer Walker Gave Us A Sultry Style Moment
- OchoCinco Drops $1000 tip In Local Cincy Restaurant
- St. Vincent, Neighboring Caribbean Islands Grapple With Aftermath of Volcano Eruption
- Jennifer Carroll Foy Picks Up Two Major Endorsements in Virginia Governor Race
- ‘Why Am I Being Treated Like This?’: Virginia Police Draw Guns, Pepper Spray Black Lieutenant During Traffic Stop
- Keri Hilson Talks New Lifetime Movie “Lust: A Seven Deadly Sins Story” By Bishop T.D. Jakes [WATCH]
- Megan Thee Stallion Shows Off Progress From #HottieBootcamp And Has Us Asking For The Ab Routine!