According to NBC4i, OhioHealth will offer first shot COVID-19 vaccinations for walk-ins without an appointment beginning Tuesday.
The walk-in center will be open from noon to 2 p.m. at the OhioHealth David P. Blom Administrative Campus at 3430 OhioHealth Pkwy, Columbus. These walk-in vaccination times will be held from Tuesday through Friday, April 30.
OhioHealth is currently administering the Pfizer vaccine, for people aged 16 and up.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Magic 95.5 and the Columbus Music Commission for Music Business Mondays
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Michael Jones of Michael Jones Coldwell Banker Realty
- CDC Says Fully Vaccinated People Don’t Need Face Masks Indoors or Outdoors
- Philonise Floyd Shares What We Will Learn About George Floyd On TV One’s Sins Of The City [WATCH]
- Yara Shahidi Collaborated With Adidas With To Create Yara Shahidi Superstar Shoes
- #JusticeForPamelaTurner: Civil Rights Leaders Organize Rally On Second Anniversary Of Her Death
- Black Man Charged With Manslaughter For Fatally Punching Old Man Over Racist Slur
- Tiffany Haddish’s Short Buzz Cut Maybe Coming To Daytime Television
- Vashtie Talks Motherhood, Style Inspirations, And Her Latest Sneaker Collaboration With Pine-Sol
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — May 13, 2021: Battle Over Voting Rights — Infections Continue to Plummet — Corporate Diversity
- The Undressing Room Podcast Presented By Macy’s Ep15: “Girl Code”
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohio to End Mask Mandate and Other Orders on June 2