According to NBC4i, A major piece of legislation involving college athletes and their name, image, and likeness (NIL) will be introduced Monday afternoon by Ohio State Senator Niraj Antani (R-Miamisburg).
During a news conference, Antani announced he would be filing the bill later in the day that would allow Ohio college athletes to be compensated for their NIL.
Ohio State University Athletic Director Gene Smith was also in attendance. He said the school will spend the month of June teaching OSU student athletes the proper way to get compensated for their NIL.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Rihanna Shows Us How To Make Look Plaid Sexy
- New York Times Headline Snafu Raises Questions About Crime Reporting
- Ahmaud Arbery Murder Trial Prosecutors Say ‘Trust The System,’ But It’s Part Of The Problem
- Urban One Honors Presented By T-Mobile “The Soundtrack of Black America” Set To Premiere MLK Day On TV One & Cleo TV
- As New COVID-19 Variant Emerges, Calls For Global Vaccine Equity Continue
- Monica Keeps It Cute And Cozy In Oversized Black Puffer Coat
- OK Auntie! Maxine Waters Helped Make November National Hip Hop Month Happen
- The Ultimate Sephora Holiday Shopping Guide
- Black Don’t Crack: Essence Atkins’ Age Stumps Comedians Courtney Bee, Kim Hylton & LAM
- Angela Simmons Dishes On Her CURLS Partnership, Shares Haircare Tips From Her Hairstylist