The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Thursday, July 1, the state reported a total of 1,111,903 (+579) cases since the pandemic began, leading to 60,662 (+48) hospitalizations and 8,318 (+2) ICU admission. A total of 5,578,940 people — or 47.73% of the state’s population — has at least started the vaccination process, an increase of 9,208 from the previous day.
This is the highest amount of reported cases since 621 were reported on June 4.
ODH reported 28 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 20,309. The state is updating the total number of deaths only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Well #$%&: Columbus most foul-mouthed city in US
- Lala Slays In All Black At Dolce And Gabbana Show In Milan
- Fantasia Gives Us Glam In A Black And White Ensemble
- Chanel Porchia-Albert On Baby Dove’s New Doula Campaign, Improving Black Maternal Outcomes And Increasing Access To Care
- Rihanna Set To Headline Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Yung Miami Pays Homage To Diddy In Latest Instagram Post
- Commentary: New Republican ‘Commitment To America’ Is Out Of Step With Facts And What Voters Want
- Lori Harvey Recaps Her NYFW With A Fashionable IG Reel
- Normani Steps Out In Versace While Attending The Brand’s Fashion Show
- Ciara Shows Us How To ‘Level Up’ Your Skincare On Instagram