The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Thursday, July 1, the state reported a total of 1,111,903 (+579) cases since the pandemic began, leading to 60,662 (+48) hospitalizations and 8,318 (+2) ICU admission. A total of 5,578,940 people — or 47.73% of the state’s population — has at least started the vaccination process, an increase of 9,208 from the previous day.
This is the highest amount of reported cases since 621 were reported on June 4.
ODH reported 28 deaths Tuesday, bringing the total to 20,309. The state is updating the total number of deaths only after death certificates have been processed, usually twice a week.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Watch Cedric The Entertainer, LL Cool J & TV’s Top Stars Perform Biz Markie Hit At Emmys
- Jeannie Mai & Jeezy Expecting Their First Child Together
- Comedian Anthony “AJ” Johnson, Best Known For ‘Friday’ & ‘I Got The Hook Up,’ Reportedly Passes Away
- Michaela Coel’s History-Making Emmys Speech Won The Night: ‘I Dedicate This Story To Every Single Survivor Of Sexual Assault’
- Issa Rae Wore $3 Eye Shadow To The 2021 Emmys And We’ve Never Related To Her More
- Haiti Wants ‘Humanitarian Moratorium’ As US Begins Sending 14,000 Migrants In Texas Back To Decimated Nation
- Draya Michele Shares Her Breakfast Routine And Now We Know How She Keeps Her Waist So Snatched
- Niecy Nash’s Hollywood Glam Look Is What The Emmys Red Carpet Needed
- Mississippi Governor Deflects From Having 2nd Highest COVID-19 Death Rate In The World
- Jordyn Woods Steps Out In A Barely-There Crystal Chain Dress And Sets The Internet Ablaze