According to NBC4i, four people, including a 9-year-old child, were injured after a shooting at an apartment complex on Alona Drive early Tuesday morning.
According to the Columbus Division of Police, at about 2:22 a.m., Tuesday, officers were called to the 1600 block of Alona Drive on the report of a shooting.
Witnesses told police that an unknown suspect approached the victims and without provocation, began shooting.
Two of the victims were injured while outside on the patio, the third victim was struck by a bullet that had entered the apartment.
The victims, a 45-year-old woman, a 25-year-old woman and a 53-year-old man, were taken to an area hospital and are expected to survive, according to police.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Tickets to See K. Michelle
- DC-Based Black Female Assistant Police Chief Was Actually Told To Get An Abortion Or Be Fired
- Taraji P. Henson Says Past Abusive Relationship Left Her Missing A Piece Of Her Lip To This Day
- Justice For Leneal Frazier: Cop Who Killed Darnella Frazier’s Uncle Is Facing Up To 20 Years In Prison After Being Charged
- In Honor Of Breast Cancer Awareness Hear About The “Lift Your Pearls & Check Your Girls” Initiative
- Taraji P. Henson Opens Up About Abusive Ex Partner: ‘I’m Missing A Piece Of My Lip’
- Everything You Need To Know About The COVID-19 Booster Shots [WATCH]
- Sensing Possible End To ‘Racist’ Filibuster, Civil Rights Leaders Are Cautiously Optimistic
- A DV Incident Inspired Marie Driven To Take Boxing Classes And Create Her Own Boxing Gloves
- Chloe Bailey Spotted Courtside With Rapper Gunna In This Curve-Hugging Fit