According to NBC4i, Columbus firefighters are being hailed for helping to deliver a baby under less-than-ideal circumstances.
On Oct. 11 on the side of the State Route 315 freeway, crew members from stations 6 and 27 responded to a call of a woman in labor.
The firefighters successfully delivered the impatient infant, who weighed in at 9 pounds.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- R. Kelly’s Alleged 2002 Sex Tape Victim Finally Testifies In Court
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Gives Insightful Story On The Making Of His Biggest Hit ‘Never Would Have Made It’
- Nicki Minaj, LL Cool J, And Jack Harlow Will Host The 2022 VMAs
- An Alleged Racist Juneteenth Party With A Trump Shine Is Giving Big ‘Get Out’ Vibes: Here’s What We Know
- Gary’s Tea: Nene Leakes Got A BBL & Gary With Da Tea Opens Up About Wanting His Butt Done! [WATCH]
- Tevin Campbell Officially Comes Out; Fully Embracing Identity as a Gay Man
- What Is The Black Hammer Party? Black Extremism In A White Extremist World
- EXCLUSIVE: Marvin Sapp Shares His Turning Point From Drugs To The Church In His ‘Never Would Have Made It’ Biopic
- Florida Republicans Intentionally Discriminated Against Black Voters With Restrictive Election Laws, DOJ Rules
- Ohio Republican backs ‘commonsense’ gun control proposal