According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health has released the latest number of COVID-19 cases in the state.
As of Friday, Dec. 24, a total of 1,910,991 (+14,414) coronavirus cases have been reported in Ohio, leading to 94,353 (+214) hospitalizations and 11,557 (+17) admissions into the ICU.
ODH reported 443 deaths on Friday bringing the total to 28,720.
Gov. Mike DeWine ordered the Ohio National Guard on Friday to help hospitals with their pandemic-related staffing shortages.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Listener Calls: Keeping Engagement Rings From An Ex + Saved By A Strap-On?
- Beyoncè Announces 2023 Renaissance World Tour
- Urban One Inc. Announces Launch of The Urban One Podcast Network
- Big Up / Let Down: Two Black Quarterbacks In The Super Bowl + 7,600 Fraud Nursing Degrees
- A Brief History Of Club And House Music
- Black History Now: Celebrating our Culture & History
- Gun Recovered from Student at Marion Franklin High School Thanks to a Parent
- Columbus considers reducing Downtown speed limit
- Columbus Bed Bath & Beyond among slew of stores closing
- Justine Skye Gives Us Style Goals In A Christopher Esber Gown