According to NBC4i, Two major airlines have canceled dozens of flights scheduled for Christmas Eve, largely due to the omicron variant.
United Airlines has canceled about 120 flights scheduled for Christmas Eve due to COVID-19 cases impacting staffing.
According to FlightAware, a flight-tracking service, United has canceled 121 flights as of 7:30 p.m. ET Thursday. While United has not yet confirmed whether COVID’s impact on staffing will affect flights on Christmas, FlightAware shows about two dozen of the airline’s flights have been canceled for Saturday.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- The Morning Hustle Is Now On The Urban One Podcast Network
- Young Buck Auctions Off Music Catalog to Pay Debt to 50 Cent
- LSU’s Jasmine Carson: From Benched to a National Basketball Champion [EXCLUSIVE]
- Coincidence? Ajike Owens Killed By White Woman Amid NAACP Florida Advisory For Black Folks
- Mike Pence Files Paperwork to Run for President in 2024
- Ryan Cameron Uncensored: Issa Rae Talks Joining The ‘Spider-Verse’ As A Spidey Supermom
- Saks Fifth Avenue ordered to pay black woman over 9M in discrimination lawsuit
- Who Killed Ajike Owens? Allegedly Racist White Florida Woman Identified On Social Media As Susan Lorincz
- Misa Hylton Blasts Diddy Following Their Son Justin Combs’ Recent DUI
- ‘Cop City’: Atlanta City Council Approves $90M Police Training Facility Amid Protests
Woman Shot to Death During Boyfriend’s Memorial Celebration
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Dad's Day Away Contest!
Gabrielle Union Responds to Backlash About Splitting Bills [WATCH]
DC Young Fly Thanks Fans, Asks For Privacy In Wake Of Partner Jacky Oh’s Death