According to NBC4i, Two major airlines have canceled dozens of flights scheduled for Christmas Eve, largely due to the omicron variant.
United Airlines has canceled about 120 flights scheduled for Christmas Eve due to COVID-19 cases impacting staffing.
According to FlightAware, a flight-tracking service, United has canceled 121 flights as of 7:30 p.m. ET Thursday. While United has not yet confirmed whether COVID’s impact on staffing will affect flights on Christmas, FlightAware shows about two dozen of the airline’s flights have been canceled for Saturday.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Chloe Bailey Celebrates Her Birthday With A Sexy IG Photoshoot
- D.C. Becoming ‘Chocolate City’ Again After Pandemic ‘White Flight’ Reverses Gentrification Trend
- The Tom Joyner Foundation And BetMGM To Offer Executive Series For HBCU Students
- Colonizer Curriculum: Texas Educators Want To Characterize Slavery As ‘Involuntary Relocation’
- Gary’s Tea: WatchJazzy Goes Viral After Explaining How She’s Submissive To Her Man [WATCH]
- What’s Trending: Our Opinion On The McDonald’s Baby Mama Drama Social Media Debate [WATCH]
- Candace Owens Says ‘There Was No Abortion Happening When We Had Slaves’–She’s Wrong
- ‘Insulting’: Keisha Lance Bottoms Starts New White House Role Without Actual Office In The White House
- Boosie Badazz Tweets In Outrage About R. Kelly’s 30-Year Prison “Death Sentence”
- Pete Buttigieg Wants To Build Racial Equity In The Roads That Serve Black Communities