Good news if you make minimum wage and live in Ohio you’re getting a raise! As of January 1st 2022 the minimum wage for Ohio has gone up to $9.30 for hourly based workers and with tipped based workers will receive a wage increase from $4.40 to $4.65 an hour.
This increase will give tipped employees pay will increase 25 cents an hour and 50 cents for non-tipped employees.
The only caveat is that the 2022 wage increase only applies to employees who work at businesses that gross more than $342,000 annually.
For the past few years Ohio has been steadily increasing it’s minimum wage in attempt to help with inflation.
- The Morning Hustle Is Now On The Urban One Podcast Network
- Young Buck Auctions Off Music Catalog to Pay Debt to 50 Cent
- LSU’s Jasmine Carson: From Benched to a National Basketball Champion [EXCLUSIVE]
- Coincidence? Ajike Owens Killed By White Woman Amid NAACP Florida Advisory For Black Folks
- Mike Pence Files Paperwork to Run for President in 2024
- Ryan Cameron Uncensored: Issa Rae Talks Joining The ‘Spider-Verse’ As A Spidey Supermom
- Saks Fifth Avenue ordered to pay black woman over 9M in discrimination lawsuit
- Who Killed Ajike Owens? Allegedly Racist White Florida Woman Identified On Social Media As Susan Lorincz
- Misa Hylton Blasts Diddy Following Their Son Justin Combs’ Recent DUI
- ‘Cop City’: Atlanta City Council Approves $90M Police Training Facility Amid Protests
Woman Shot to Death During Boyfriend’s Memorial Celebration
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Dad's Day Away Contest!
Gabrielle Union Responds to Backlash About Splitting Bills [WATCH]
DC Young Fly Thanks Fans, Asks For Privacy In Wake Of Partner Jacky Oh’s Death