According to NBC4i, The Ohio Department of Health on Thursday reported 8,731 new COVID-19 cases for the past week, an increase of nearly 2,000 over last week, as the state sees its fourth consecutive rise in infections.
Ohio averaged about 1,247 new coronavirus cases over the past seven days, the highest rate since Feb. 25 Cases are up 27% over last week, 82% over two weeks ago and 181% over a month ago.
|7-day period||New COVID-19 cases||% change from previous week|
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nia Long Shows Off Her Blonde Box Braids On Instagram
- Tracee Ellis Ross Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Technicolor Dress
- Lala Anthony Gives Us Body Goals In A Gold Bikini
- Charlottesville’s Unfinished Statue Business Five Years After ‘Unite The Right’
- Protester Files Civil Lawsuit After Being Forcefully Sedated By Paramedics While Handcuffed
- Cardi B Reveals She Uses Onion Water To Achieve Long, Healthy Tresses
- Author Stabbed In Neck On Stage After Receiving Death Threats For Over 30 Years
- Florida Teacher Resigns After Accusing School Of Removing Posters Of Black Heroes
- Black Tony Just Sailed To The Wrong Island For Rickey Smiley’s Birthday! [WATCH]
- Hot Spot: The Game Drops Eminem Diss Record + Bishop Wooden Slams Beyonce’s Church Girl Song [WATCH]