According to NBC4i, maybe Ohio’s capital city needs to have its mouth washed out with soap.
A recent survey found residents of Columbus, Ohio, swear the most out of America’s 30 biggest cities.
The survey, released by preply.com, states the average Columbus resident curses, on average, 36 times per day. Columbus was followed by Las Vegas, Nevada (30) and Jacksonville, Florida (28). On average, Americans swear 21 times a day.
Columbusites also responded that they are most likely (69%) to swear while at work.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- Sabrina Elba Slays In A Curve Hugging Brown Dress
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Nia Long Opens Up About Ime Udoka Cheating Scandal: ‘It Was Devastating’
- Kanye West Doubled Down On Comments & Opinion On Adolf Hitler With Alex Jones
- Willow Smith Serves Goth Glam At The ‘Emancipation’ Premiere
- Keisha Knight Pulliam And Husband Brad James Expecting First Child Together
- Get Ya Mans: Ye Goes On Alex Jones’ ‘InfoWars,’ Praises Hitler and Nazis