According to NBC4i, maybe Ohio’s capital city needs to have its mouth washed out with soap.
A recent survey found residents of Columbus, Ohio, swear the most out of America’s 30 biggest cities.
The survey, released by preply.com, states the average Columbus resident curses, on average, 36 times per day. Columbus was followed by Las Vegas, Nevada (30) and Jacksonville, Florida (28). On average, Americans swear 21 times a day.
Columbusites also responded that they are most likely (69%) to swear while at work.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Irvo Otieno’s Family Agrees To $8.5M Settlement In Black Man’s Untimely Death
- Rickey Smiley Announces ‘The Return of Lil’ Darryl’ Live Comedy Special [LISTEN]
- Rep. Ilhan Omar Announces The Brittany Clardy Act For Missing And Murdered Black Woman And Girls
- Love Triangle: Remy Ma Seems Unfazed By Cheating Allegations [WATCH]
- Sherri Shepherd Tests Positive for COVID-19, What It Means For Her Show
- [VIDEO] Undefeated MMA Fighter Gets Carjacked in Philly While Delivering Uber Eats
- Temple’s Acting President, JoAnne A. Epps, Has Died at age 72
- Dante Bowe: From Gospel to R&B + Live On-Air ‘Wind Me Up’ Performance [LISTEN]
- [VIDEO] Tamar Braxton Talks Burglary Caught On Tape “I’m Not Safe Anywhere”
- What Happened To Sergio Brown?: Ex-NFL Player Missing After Mother’s Homicide
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
What Your Favorite Celebs Wore to the MTV VMA Awards
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
EN VOGUE SETTLE LAWSUIT, TWO MEMBERS LOSE NAME RIGHTS
Easton Town Center Shooting Leaves Teenager Dead