According to NBC4i, former President Donald Trump didn’t announce his candidacy for president in 2024 while at a rally north of Dayton Monday, but he did promise a “big announcement” for one week after Tuesday’s midterm election.
Trump was stumping for U.S. Senate candidate from Ohio, J.D. Vance, at a rally at the Wright Bros. Aero Inc. at Dayton International Airport, when he said he didn’t want to detract from Tuesday’s election, saying he will make the announcement on Nov. 15 from Mar-a-Lago.
Trump did not offer any hints as to what the announcement may be, but many pundits expected the former president to announce his third race for the White House during Monday’s rally.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Ciara Shows Off A DIY Ensemble She Made For Herself From A Pair of Cargos
- Ashanti Hit The Stage In A Sexy Leather Look
- Zaya Wade Posed In All White Ahead Of Her Winter Formal
- Winnie Harlow Stepped Out In A Windowsen Look
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- Latto Gives Us Style Goals In An All Denim Ensemble
- One of the Twins that Was a Subject of Ohio Amber Alert Has Died
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line