According to NBC4i, Three people have been charged in the fatal fentanyl overdose of a one-year-old baby.
On Nov. 18, Columbus police said officers responded to the 100 block of South Harris Avenue on a report of an unresponsive baby. The infant, Dekari Johnson, was transported to Nationwide Children’s Hospital, where medical staff attempted to resuscitate him. He was pronounced dead at 5:58 p.m.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Exclusive: Lyfe Jennings Talks New Music, Battling Stage Anxiety And Rebuilding His Brand
- Now, That’s Black History! TSU’s Aristocrat of Bands Celebrates Legendary Grammy Wins
- This Is What You Came For: Rihanna’s Wax Figure Revealed At Madame Tussauds New York
- Time to Slow Down! Speed limits changing in Downtown Columbus
- Florida’s Black Affairs Board Apologizes After Member Calls Ron DeSantis ‘Racist’
- Draya Michele Serves Lewks In A Multicolored Mini Dress
- Columbus Police Under Fire for Inaccurate MLK quote on cruiser to ‘celebrate’ Black History Month
- Columbus police officer involved in second shooting in five months
- New Black HIV/AIDS Awareness Podcast Series Spotlights Epidemic In The South
- State Of The Union Guests Highlight Black Americans Affected By Police Brutality