Executive producer Frank Valentini confirmed on Twitter Tuesday that Sonya Eddy, who played head nurse Epiphany Johnson, passed away at the age of 55.
“I truly loved her not only as actress, but as a friend,” Valentini said on Twitter. “The lights in the hub of the nurse’s station will now be a little dimmer, but her spirit and light will live on in both the show and our set.”
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Diabetic Amputations On The Rise Among Black Patients, Data Suggests
- Killer Mike Explains Why He Thinks Black Men Should Marry Black Women
- Monica Responds To Accusations Of Getting BBL Surgery After Viral Concert Footage Shows Her Curves.
- Win A Trip to Miami’s “Jazz in the Gardens”!
- Jackson State Paid $800K To End Decades-Long HBCU Football Tradition, Documents Show
- Former Rockets Player Robert Reid Dead at 68
- Malcolm X Assassination: Ben Crump To Introduce New Witnesses In Conspiracy Case
- Drivers Registering Cars In Virginia To Avoid Insurance Cost In Their Home States
- Marley Music: YG Marley Scores Breakout Hit With Help From His Legendary Mom Lauryn Hill
- Black Man Falsely ID’ed As ‘Illegal Immigrant’ At Kansas City Chiefs Parade Shooting Has Life Ruined By GOP Lies
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
10 Hits Usher Didn’t Perform at the Super Bowl
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Crew MLS Cup parade, celebration set
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!