According to NBC4i, a popular event for food lovers is returning to the Capital City — Columbus Taco Week is making its return this summer for a third year in a row.
Several restaurants in Columbus will serve up their best taco dishes for just $2 each, according to a release. An assortment of items will be available from “traditional street tacos to unique creations” to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
“We wanted to ensure that Columbus Taco Week remains an inclusive event, accessible to everyone in the community,” said Hugo Albornoz, the founder of Columbus Taco Week.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win 50 Cent Concert Tickets!
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
- MILF MANUAL: How I Learned To Be An Effective Co-Parent
- Celebs React To Jacky Oh’s Devastating Death
- Common Plastic Surgery Complications and Errors with Dr. Nicholas Jones [AUDIO]
- Chloe and Halle Bailey Are Crocs’ Newest Brand Ambassadors [VIDEO]
- Kurt Geiger X Matthew Williamson Launch Vacation Collection Just In Time For Summer
- Janelle Monáe Talks The ‘Age of Pleasure,’ Finding A “Safe Space” & More
- Quinta Brunson Nails A Ports 1961 Pants Suit At ‘The Hollywood Reporter’ Luncheon
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Gabrielle Union Responds to Backlash About Splitting Bills [WATCH]
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022