According to NBC4i, The Columbus International Auto Show has returned to Columbus amid the ongoing semiconductor chip and car shortage, for the first time since 2019.
The auto show will take place at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. It started March 16 and runs through March 19 from noon to 9 p.m. daily.
Kelly Danison, Columbus International Auto Show manager, said she believes The Jeep Grand Wagoneer, Ford F-150 Lightning, and electric vehicles will all draw thousands of visitors — even though those are the vehicles with bells and whistles requiring chips.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- 2024 St. Jude Radiothon, Help a Child in Need – DONATE NOW
- Diddy Sued For Sexual Assault By Male Producer, Claims He’s A Cancel Culture VIctim
- Congratulations! Gabourey Sidibe Is Expecting Twins
- Video Shows Virginia Lt. Gov. Winsome Earle-Sears Misgender Trans Senator As ‘Sir,’ Offers Non-Apology
- LAPD Reveals How They Busted Multimillion-Dollar Sneaker Theft Ring
- Princess Love Files for Divorce from Ray J for The Fourth Time: Our Paths Have Diverged
- Wyclef Jean To Perform At Nassau Paradise Island Wine & Food Festival
- Fans Got It Bad: Usher Adds Multiple European Dates To His ‘Past Present Future’ 2025 Global Tour
- Brooklyn Man Shot & Killed Over A Black & Mild Cigar
- Donald Trump Jr. Claims ‘African American Men’ Regularly Come Up To Him And Say He’s Their ‘Hero’
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!