According to NBC4i, a national chain known for Korean-style fried chicken has opened its third central Ohio restaurant.
C.M. Chicken is welcoming guests at 5947 S. Sunbury Rd. in Westerville after holding a soft opening earlier this month. The new spot marks the chain’s third Columbus-area restaurant with nearly 50 across the U.S., including in Upper Arlington and Pickerington.
The menu boasts fried chicken coated in your choice of sauce, including garlic spicy, red hot pepper, soy spring onion and mania lemon spring.
For the full NBC4 story click here
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win 50 Cent Concert Tickets!
- 1973: The Birth of Hip-Hop | Black Music Month
- Not Fired: Video Of White Teacher Calling Black Student N-Word Goes Viral
- MILF MANUAL: How I Learned To Be An Effective Co-Parent
- Celebs React To Jacky Oh’s Devastating Death
- Common Plastic Surgery Complications and Errors with Dr. Nicholas Jones [AUDIO]
- Chloe and Halle Bailey Are Crocs’ Newest Brand Ambassadors [VIDEO]
- Kurt Geiger X Matthew Williamson Launch Vacation Collection Just In Time For Summer
- Janelle Monáe Talks The ‘Age of Pleasure,’ Finding A “Safe Space” & More
- Quinta Brunson Nails A Ports 1961 Pants Suit At ‘The Hollywood Reporter’ Luncheon
‘Killed’: Lashawn Thompson Autopsy Results Show Inmate ‘Infested’ With Insects Died From Jail Neglect: Lawyers
Mississippi Cop Shoots 11-Year-Old Boy In Chest After He Called 911 To Help His Mother
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Gabrielle Union Responds to Backlash About Splitting Bills [WATCH]
Lil Kim Is Smokin’ Hot On The Cover Of ‘XXL’ Magazine
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022