According to NBC4i, One person suffered life-threatening injuries and another was injured after a reported stabbing on the west side of Columbus Sunday night.
According to Columbus police dispatchers, the stabbing happened at approximately 9:22 p.m. on the 1900 block of Vaughn Street.
One victim was taken to Grant Medical Center with life-threatening injuries while the second victim was treated at the scene.
Police did not say what led to the incident.
Get News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Wrongfully Convicted Cleveland Men To Sue Cops Who Arrested Them
- Akron Zoo Helps Brings Back This Extinct Species To Tahiti
- Monica Proves Blondes Have More Fun With Bold New Do
- Zoleka Mandela, Nelson Mandela’s Granddaughter Dies Of Cancer At 43
- More Than 1000 Kids Reported Missing In Ohio This Year, Per Report
- Facial Recognition Lawsuits Spotlights How AI Is Weaponized Against Black People
- Ohio Football Coach Resigns After Using ‘Nazi’ Plays In Game
- Alabama Court Appointee Submits Proposals For New Black Voting District
- Dame Dash On Fair Pay For Content Creators, Hip Hop Turning 50 and More
- WGA Reaches Deal With Studios, Streamers To End Writers Strike
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
EN VOGUE SETTLE LAWSUIT, TWO MEMBERS LOSE NAME RIGHTS
CARESOURCE BACK TO SCHOOL OFFICIAL CONTEST
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
RIP: Famous Black People Who Died in 2023
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
Jeezy Files For Divorce From Jeannie Mai, X Chimes In With Thoughts
Listen To Magic On Your Amazon Echo