One Ohio teen has been identified as one of the most high profile drug dealers in the Cincinnati area. The sentencing for Tyler Pagenstecher was supposed to happen last Tuesday but Judge Mike Powell resecheduled the court date to Oct. 22. The request was granted after Pagenstecher’s attorney told the judge that he was doing well in an ‘intensive’ substance abuse program. For more on this story click HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Former Deputy Arrested On DUI, Gun Charges
- RUMOR: Serena Williams Dating Her Coach?
- Study Shows Use Of Marijuana May Be Linked To Testicular Cancer!
- The President Eyeing Someone Other Than Michelle! [PHOTO]
- 7 Behaviors that Are Keeping You Single