The National Rifle Association (NRA) has finally broken its silence over the Newtown school shootings. The NRA, which is also a powerful lobbying group, has been criticized in the past for fighting any moves or legislation to change national gun policy.
The NRA released the following statement yesterday December 18th. (Click the link below or the image to read complete statement).
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Stevie Wonder Donates 100k To Sick Girl
- Jordin Sparks: ‘No One Touches My Face!’
- Samuel Jackson Has A Plan To Creep Into ‘Star Wars 7′
- Adam Lanza’s Mother Warned His Former Babysitter: “Don’t Turn Your Back On Him”
- Racists Take To Twitter After Obama Pre-Empts Sunday Night Football