Some of these images are representations of the gift description provided by the Department of State and are not a picture of the actual gift received.
17. Graf von Faber-Castell ‘‘Perfect Pencil’’ from His Excellency Jose´ Manuel Durao Barroso, President of the European Commission.
16. Gold medal created by the Czech mint featuring an image of President Obama from The Honorable Petr Tulpa, Mayor of Jablonec Nad Nisou, Czech Republic.
15. Six decorative ceremonial weapons presented in a glass case from His Majesty King Abdullah II bin Al Hussein, King of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan.
14. Large crystal table with an image of the American Flag from His Excellency Silvio Berlusconi, President of the Council of Ministers of the Italian Republic.
13. One framed photograph of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II; one framed photograph of Prince Phillip from Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
12. Bronze replica of a sculpture by Edgar Degas, entitled ‘‘Halted Horse’’ from His Excellency Nicolas Sarkozy, President of the French Republic.
11. Two Krefelder Seidentuch silk scarves from The Honorable Gregor Kathstede, Lord Mayor of Krefeld, Federal Republic of Germany.
10. Two men’s Belstaff jackets from His Excellency Silvio Berlusconi, President of the Council of Ministers of the Italian Republic.
9. Decorative gold coin with the inscription ‘‘Benedict XVI Pont Max Anno IV’’ with the profile of Pope Benedict the XVI from His Holiness Pope Benedict XVI, Holy See.
8. Stainless steel watch from His Excellency Mirek Topola´nek, Prime Minister of the Czech Republic.
7. Large silver vase with images of palm trees and sphinxes from His Excellency Nouri al-Maliki, Prime Minister of the Republic of Iraq.
6. Five sterling silver cocktail forks from His Excellency and Mrs. Yukio Hatoyama, Prime Minister of Japan.
The 17 Best Swag Gifts Obama Has Received From Foreign Leaders was originally published on mycolumbuspower.comfeed