5. Pair of 18 karat rose gold cufflinks in the shape of shields from The Honorable Stanislaw Tillich Minister-President of the Free State of Saxony, Federal Republic of Germany.
4. 10″ x 6″ gold vase from His Excellency Recep Tayyip Erdogan, Prime Minister of the Republic of Turkey.
3. Francesco Basile gold watch from His Excellency Silvio Berlusconi, President of the Council of Ministers of the Italian Republic.
2. Set of white mother-of-pearl cufflinks with blue sapphires in 18 karat white gold in a box made from shells and leather from Her Excellency Gloria Macapagal-Arroyo, President of the Republic of the Philippines.
1. Large gold medallion with the Royal seal in a green leather display box from Abdullah bin Abd al-Aziz Al Saud, Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques, King of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Police Chief Uses Lie-Detector Test To Keep Racists Off His Force
- Columbus Fire Leaves Two Injured
- Rihanna Spotted Getting Kinky With Women In Sex Club
- David Otunga Talks Debut in ‘The Call,’ Love and Marrying Jennifer Hudson
- Bizarre Death Leads To Father Wanting Answers
The 17 Best Swag Gifts Obama Has Received From Foreign Leaders was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com