Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, the 19-year-old man accused in the Boston Marathon bombing that killed three people and injured more than 180 remained in serious condition at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center.
Law enforcement sources said their goal is to file charges against Tsarnaev today.
A senior law enforcement official also confirmed Sunday that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev is suffering from a wound to his throat that has left him unable to talk.
This has delayed efforts by the special high value detainee interrogation team to talk to him without advising him of his Miranda rights, the source said. The “public safety exemption” allows investigators to question a suspect when it is thought that he or she might have vital information about a threat against public safety.
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Fantasia Brings ‘Idol’ House Down with ‘Lose To Win’ Performance
- Happy Birthday Luther Vandross!
- 5 Reasons Chris Brown Could Be The New Smooth Criminal (Michael Jackson)
- T-Boz Tweets Photo of Keke Palmer, Lil’ Mama & Drew Sidora on Set of TLC Biopic
- John Legend Confirms He’s Still Signed To G.O.O.D. Music
Charges Likely Sunday For Boston Marathon Bombing Suspect was originally published on wzakcleveland.com