MAGNETIC SPRINGS, Ohio –
Authorities in Delaware and Union counties are searching for a man who ran away while they were trying to arrest him Wednesday afternoon.
Delaware County authorities went to a home in Magnetic Springs to arrest 24-year-old Carl Keeton on a parole violation from a felony charge, officials said.
The suspect fled to a dead end on Magnetic Street, and continued running northeast through waist-high flood waters.
Officials set up a perimeter and searched for Keeton, but he was not found.
The suspect’s family said Keeton was not wearing a shirt or shoes when he fled.
At about 6:30 p.m., the police chief said they had called off the search for the night.
No other details were released, but NBC4 will update as we learn new information. SEE VIDEO HERE
Like Magic 106.3 on Facebook to stay updated with the latest entertainment news and original interviews!
- Johnny Depp Plans To Spend Millions To Return Wounded Knee To Native Americans
- Thursday Morning Mom: Teri Solliard
- Sybil Wilkes with the News Headlines
- Denzel Washington and Wife Divorcing Amid Cheating Rumors? (REPORT)
- Glenn Lewis “Can’t Say Love” [VIDEO]