On this day in 1992, Barack Obama and Michelle Robinson were married. Twenty three years later, the president and first lady of the United States are celebrating their anniversary in the White House. Talk about relationship goals.
The Obam’s are truly wonderful couple and even as some of the most important people on the planet, they seem to have a wonderful marriage. Here are five of our favorite moments in their relationship.
1. That time when the President and the First Lady were everything at the Chinese State Dinner.
2. That time when Michelle wished Barack a happy Valentines Day and said, “Love is all you need.”
3. That time when Barack wished Michelle a happy birthday and they looked forever in love.
4. That time when the Obamas were ready for College Signing Day and were reppin’ their alma maters.
5. That time when President Obama shared that wonderful throwback of them on their wedding day.
If these two aren’t the definition of the glory of Black love, we don’t know what is. Congratulations to POTUS and FLOTUS!