Hamilton County Courts have sentenced April Corcoran to 51 years to life after pleading guilty to trafficking persons, complicity (rape), endangering children, and corrupting another with drugs. Corcoran was arrested in March of 2015 after an investigation revealed that she had trafficked her then 11-year old daughter to 42-year old Shandell Willingham in exchange for heroine. The investigation also found that Corcoran forced her daughter to take the drug as a ‘reward’.
According to the report Willingham was given permission by her mother to rape, sodomize and abuse the minor and even video tapped the lewd acts. Willingham preferred younger children than the pre-ten so Corcoran dressed her daughter to appear younger than her actual age to please him and continue the barter for heroin.
The child is now living out of Ohio with her father and step-mother undergoing medical care. Willingham is awaiting a hearing and trial.
Celebrities Then vs Now
1. Trey Songz NowSource:Getty 1 of 10
2. Kanye West NowSource:Getty 2 of 10
3. Lauryn Hill ThenSource:Getty 3 of 10
4. Andre 3000Source: 4 of 10
5. Lil Kim NowSource: 5 of 10
6. Kim Kardashian-West NowSource:Patrick Demarchelier/Glamour 6 of 10
7. Tyra Banks NowSource: 7 of 10
8. Drake NowSource: 8 of 10
9. David Hasselhoff NowSource: 9 of 10
10. Halle Berry ThenSource: 10 of 10
Ohio Woman Who Traded Her Daughter for Heroin Gets 51 Years to Life was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com