Medical marijuana is, at least on paper, officially legal in Ohio! The law permitting marijuana use by patients with severe, chronic health conditions took effect at midnight, however you won’t be able to buy it just yet. State officials have yet to “fine-tune” the weed law. That includes licensing of growers, processors or dispensaries. It could be as long as 2 years before medical marijuana will be available in Ohio. I’ll just leave this hear for the smokers.
Follow me on Snapchat, Instagram, and Twitter: MistyJRadio
The Internet Reacts To Video Of Malia Obama Smoking Weed
1. Page Six took a page from the classic stoner film “Friday” for their headline.Source: 1 of 7
2. One fan truly sympathized with the first daughter.
Source: 2 of 7
Malia Obama is a teenager. Her dad was the President for 8 years. I'd be smoking pot too lol https://t.co/IlPIJkQyGG— Norman D. Golden ll (@NormanGoldenll) August 10, 2016
3. Twitter did not come to play.Source: 3 of 7
4. Sen. John McCain’s daughter even defended the teen.Source: 4 of 7
5. The universe works in mysterious ways.
Source: 5 of 7
Malia Obama gets caught smoking weed after an athlete who had a huge weed scandal wins 20 gold medals? Thats good timing Id say— Ana Lisa Miculo (@Are0la_Grande) August 10, 2016
6. Fellow stoners wanted to know.
Source: 6 of 7
Dear Malia Obama,— ♍️ (@Real_For_Sale) August 10, 2016