Amy Schumer has found yet another way to get under Black Twitter’s skin.
The comedian decided to parody Beyoncé‘s “Formation” video with the help of Hollywood vet Goldie Hawn while on the set of their upcoming film, Mother/Daughter, and it rubbed the internet the wrong way. In a video posted exclusively to TIDAL on Friday, the two actresses were in full on cast-away mode, while imitating their best Queen Bey dance moves.
But social media wasn’t here for a Black woman empowerment song being parodied by two White women. Some even used the hashtag #AmySchumerGottaGoParty:
The two were joined by costars Wanda Sykes and Joan Cusack for the impromptu parody. Check out the video above.
SOURCE: Us Weekly | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
PHOTOS OF THE DAY: Amy Schumer, Kendall Jenner, Amber Rose, & More
1. Keanu with the kung fu grip.Source:Splash 1 of 17
2. Say hello to the bad gal!Source:Splash 2 of 17
3. Walking perfection.Source:Splash 3 of 17
4. Smooches!Source:Splash 4 of 17
5. To all my fans.Source:Splash 5 of 17
6. Behind the scenes.Source:Splash 6 of 17
7. Did Amy witness a trainwreck?Source:Splash News 7 of 17
8. Bumpy Teigen.Source:Splash News 8 of 17
9. I knew a girl named Nikki...Source:Splash News 9 of 17
10. Damn-Ber Rose.Source:Splash News 10 of 17
11. In All White...Source:Splash News 11 of 17
12. We've seen that outfit before.Source:Splash News 12 of 17
13. She's hot and cold.Source:Splash News 13 of 17
14. Yeezy Season.Source:Splash News 14 of 17
15. It's not complete until he runs.Source:Splash News 15 of 17
16. Don't cry, dry your eyes.Source:Splash News 16 of 17
17. It's not tea, but it will do.Source:Splash News 17 of 17
Black Twitter Clapped Back At Amy Schumer’s Parody Of Beyonce’s “Formation” was originally published on globalgrind.com