If you thought it was over for Chrisette Michele, think again. The Grammy Award winner has new music, a new podcast and a new political agenda?
She talks to the Tom Joyner Morning Show about her decision to accept Donald Trump’s invitation to perform at his Inauguration, her new single New Moon and a possible future into politics.
How has her career changed since performing at the Inauguration?
“They’ve been the same. people thought that I wasn’t going to work anymore. I work for myself. I don’t fire myself. I’ve got great friends in the industry still that keep booking us. I think that we think that Black Twitter is the voice for of all Black America.”
Did Lil’ Mo get fired for defending her?
“I was so afraid for her. She and I are good friends. We actually have a podcast coming out today actually, called No Political Genius Taboo. She’ll explain in more detail. But I felt terrible.”
Click the link below to hear the entire interview.
Presidential Election 2016: Celebrity Endorsements
1. Azealia BanksSource:Twitter 1 of 14
2. Beyonce for Hillary ClintonSource:AP 2 of 14
3. Snoop Dogg for Hillary ClintonSource:AP 3 of 14
4. Jennifer Lopez for Hillary ClintonSource:AP 4 of 14
5. Kerry Washington for Hillary ClintonSource:AP 5 of 14
6. Uzo AdubaSource:Twitter 6 of 14
7. John Legend for Hillary ClintonSource:PR Photos 7 of 14
8. Killer MikeSource:Instagram 8 of 14
9. Katy PerrySource:Instagram 9 of 14
10. Kim Kardashian WestSource:Instagram 10 of 14
11. TISource:Instagram 11 of 14
12. K. MichelleSource:Instagram 12 of 14
13. Britney SpearsSource:Instagram 13 of 14
14. Kendall Jenner for Hillary ClintonSource:Instagram 14 of 14
Like BlackAmericaWeb.com on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter.
(Photo Source: Courtesy)