NAACP gets ready to fight one of the president’s pawns.
Ben Carson just brought on a fight against the NAACP when it comes to fair housing for low-income families.
NewsOne Now reports the secretary of the Department of Housing and Urban Development has been on a mission since day one to prevent low-income families with proper housing. Carson planned to take away the Obama-era rule that allowed low-income families better housing in better school districts. The former neurosurgeon planned on that rule ending on Jan. 1.
Thankfully the NAACP jumped on it and their efforts paid off when a judge on Saturday denied Carson’s request.
Carson, who grew up poor in Detroit, will probably be back in 2018 with more shady business to pass during his time in the Trump administration. NAACP will be waiting.
10 Quotes From NAACP Image Award Nominee Laverne Cox That Will Change Your Life
1. Self love is the best love.Source:Getty 1 of 10
2. Love is power.Source:Getty 2 of 10
3. Beauty’s only skin deep.Source:Getty 3 of 10
4. Humans.Source:Getty 4 of 10
5. Live out loud.Source:Getty 5 of 10
6. Liberation.Source:Getty 6 of 10
7. Authenticity.Source:Getty 7 of 10
8. Be you.Source:Getty 8 of 10
9. Dreams & Goals.Source:Getty 9 of 10
10. Know your worth.Source:Getty 10 of 10
Source: NewsOne Now