Oh No Parents!! Make sure you check your kids gifts if you got them anything from Claire’s over the holiday. Claire’s is known for it’s jewelry, make up and accessories and is a haven for kids that are trying to keep it cute. Recently, they pulled 9 products from their shelves because asbestos was found in them. A mom in New Jersey, was just curious about the ingredients in her daughters make up, so she sent the products to North Carolina for independent testing and they all came back positive for asbestos.
Asbestos is very dangerous, it causes cancer and has been linked to mesothelioma, which is 100% fatal.
The products are:
- Ultimate Mega Make Up Set (Code 71844)
- Metallic Hot Pink Glitter 48-piece Makeup Set (Code 76094)
- Pink Glitter Cellphone Makeup Compact (Code 26556)
- Bedazzled Rainbow Heart Makeup Set (Code 11767)
- Rainbow Bedazzled Star Make Up Set (Code 20926)
- Rainbow Glitter Heart Shaped Makeup Set (Code 97275)
- Mint Glitter Make Up Set (Code 74769)
- Rainbow Bedazzled Rectangle Make Up Set (Code 21044)
- Pink Glitter Palette with Eyeshadow & Lip Gloss (Code 97276)