Get Exclusive News & Contest to Your Inbox:
Reports say that Meek Mill was supposed to go to the White House to have a meeting with President Trump about prison reform, but it looks like that visit may not happen.
Meek Mill’s visit was to discuss prison reform & how people of color are treated unfairly in the judicial system during Donald Trump’s Prison Reform Summit, which will include members of Congress, various activists and victims of the system. Reports are saying that a late night phone call from Jay Z has totally changed Meek’s mind.
According to TMZ, “We’re told Jay called Meek Thursday night and made it clear … meeting with Trump would be problematic for his image and for the cause. We’re told other high-profile African-Americans also called Meek and voiced serious concern. Meek listened, and sent his regrets.”
- 4 Things to Know About Tonight’s “Strawberry Moon”
- D.C. Mayor’s ‘Black Lives Matter’ Street Painting Is Slammed As ‘Performative’
- Old White Man Shoved By Buffalo Cops, Suddenly “They” Care About Police Brutality?
- The Columbus Zoo & Aquarium is Back with New Safety Guidelines..
- Mainstream Media Ignores Black Unemployment Rising While Celebrating Jobless Rate
- Forbes Annual Highest-Paid Celebrities List!
- Louisville Leaders Approve ‘Breonna’s Law’ Limiting No Knock Warrants #RememberHerName #BreonnaTaylor
- NeNe #RHOA Responds To Claims She’s Creepin’ On Gregg: ‘Let Us Cheat In Peace’
- Carl Crawford Arrested For Allegedly Choking His Ex-Girlfriend At Gunpoint In Front Of A Child
- NFL Stars Demand The League ‘Admit Wrong’ To Silencing Players Amid Bogus Statement