Get Exclusive News & Contest to Your Inbox:
Reports say that Meek Mill was supposed to go to the White House to have a meeting with President Trump about prison reform, but it looks like that visit may not happen.
Meek Mill’s visit was to discuss prison reform & how people of color are treated unfairly in the judicial system during Donald Trump’s Prison Reform Summit, which will include members of Congress, various activists and victims of the system. Reports are saying that a late night phone call from Jay Z has totally changed Meek’s mind.
According to TMZ, “We’re told Jay called Meek Thursday night and made it clear … meeting with Trump would be problematic for his image and for the cause. We’re told other high-profile African-Americans also called Meek and voiced serious concern. Meek listened, and sent his regrets.”
- Biden Sends Letter To Brittney Griner In Russian Prison Amid Outcry For America To Do More
- Grambling Volleyball Coach Fired, Bias Scholarship Cuts Point To Reason
- Bill O’Reilly Blames ‘Minority Gangs’ After Highland Park Shooting By White Domestic Terrorist Robert Crimo
- Nipsey Hussle Murder Trial: Eric Holder Convicted Of First-Degree Murder
- Trans Comedienne Flame Monroe Stands In Solidarity With Macy Gray After Controversial Comments About Trans Women
- Ohioans facing home gas and electric rate hikes
- From cops to counselors: How Ohio’s 988 crisis number will work
- Illinois State Police Defend Granting Robert Crimo A Gun Permit Despite Highland Park Suspect’s Threats To ‘Kill Everyone’
- Tia Mowry Teases Her Birthday Dress In Stylish Tik Tok
- Watch: Rickey Smiley Sets It Owt To Atomic Dog At A Wedding On A Yacht & Doesn’t Miss A Beat