Get Exclusive News & Contest to Your Inbox:
Reports say that Meek Mill was supposed to go to the White House to have a meeting with President Trump about prison reform, but it looks like that visit may not happen.
Meek Mill’s visit was to discuss prison reform & how people of color are treated unfairly in the judicial system during Donald Trump’s Prison Reform Summit, which will include members of Congress, various activists and victims of the system. Reports are saying that a late night phone call from Jay Z has totally changed Meek’s mind.
According to TMZ, “We’re told Jay called Meek Thursday night and made it clear … meeting with Trump would be problematic for his image and for the cause. We’re told other high-profile African-Americans also called Meek and voiced serious concern. Meek listened, and sent his regrets.”
- Women Detail Sexual Harassment By Top Columbus Fire Official
- Moët And Chandon Honor Fashion Designer LaQuan Smith Through ‘Nectar Of The Culture’
- City Of Dallas Might Not Be Part Of Botham Jean’s Family’s Civil Lawsuit After All
- 10 Fall Fashion Staples You Need In Your Closet Now
- The OJays Are Being Inducted Into The Philadelphia Music Walk Of Fame
- Woman In Pastor David E. Wilson’s Alleged Sex Tape Identified, According To Social Media
- Skai Jackson Is Obsessed With This $18.00 Lip Gloss
- Frank Ocean Opening Queer NightClub in NYC!
- Everything You Need To Know About Bra Maintenance
- Dr. Jamal Bryant On Why Parochial Schools Are Important