Already! It was one of the biggest reboots of the year, but now the “Roseanne’ show has been canceled due to a racist tweet that the actress/comedian posted about former Obama aide Valerie Jarrett, implying that she was the result of what it looks like when muslim brotherhood meets planet of the apes.
ABC has responded to the tweet,saying, “Roseanne’s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show.” Barr did take the tweet down and apologized but it was too late.
Wanda Sykes left the show as a result of the tweet before the cancellation.
- Governor DeWine Expanding Liquor Licenses To Parking Lots & Sidewalks!
- City of Columbus Now Requiring Face Coverings in Public
- On July 3rd, We Celebrate The 1 Year Anniversary Of The CROWN Act
- Congrats! Alexis Skyy Celebrates Lux House Beauty Bar Opening With Grand Celebration
- Plot Twist: Jada Pinkett-Smith Is Bringing Herself To The Red Table
- Miami Cop Caught On Camera Punching A Black Woman During Argument, “You Black But Acting White!”
- Really!? Alabama College Students Are Reportedly Throwing ‘COVID Parties’ To Predict Who Gets Sick First
- Cash Pours Into Black Organizations And Businesses Amid Protests Against Racism
- Florida Cops Laugh About How They ‘F*ck Up’ Protestors In Bodycam Video
- Jackie Aina Has A Message For Folks In Her DMs Suggesting She Lighten Her Dark Spots, No One Asked You