Already! It was one of the biggest reboots of the year, but now the “Roseanne’ show has been canceled due to a racist tweet that the actress/comedian posted about former Obama aide Valerie Jarrett, implying that she was the result of what it looks like when muslim brotherhood meets planet of the apes.
ABC has responded to the tweet,saying, “Roseanne’s Twitter statement is abhorrent, repugnant and inconsistent with our values, and we have decided to cancel her show.” Barr did take the tweet down and apologized but it was too late.
Wanda Sykes left the show as a result of the tweet before the cancellation.
- Tips On How To Fill Out Census Paperwork
- 17-Year-Old Ohio Student Graduates College Before Finishing High School!
- Ohio Reports 1,252 Missing Persons, What To Do To Keep Loved Ones Safe
- She’s Shook: Selena Gomez Fans Try To Dethrone Roddy Rich For The #1 Spot — Here’s Who’s Really Winning
- Jazzy Report: Data Privacy Laws
- Aaron Hernandez’s Fiancée Speaks Out After Premiere Of Netflix Series That Explores His Sexuality
- D.L.’s Top 10 Signs That Male Work Contact Is Trying To Sleep With You
- Trump Supporters Diamond And Silk Say He’s Being “Railroaded” The Way Blacks Were During Jim Crow
- Sister And Mom Of R. Kelly’s Girlfriend Show Solidarity With Matching Tattoos
- Erica Dixon Chewed Out For Not Vaccinating 8-Month Old Twins — She Claps Back!