This week’s special guest is Joy Bivens from Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. She’s here to talk about Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) is a five-star quality rating and improvement system administered by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. SUTQ recognizes and promotes learning and development programs that meet quality program standards that exceed licensing health and safety regulations. The program standards are based on national research identifying standards which lead to improved outcomes for children.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win 1K Daily from Rickey Smiley and Keyshia Cole
- 2021 Cincinnati Music Festival Date Postponed!
- Regina King’s Gorgeous Gown Stole The Show At Tonight’s Critics’ Choice Awards
- H.E.R Slays In Diamonds And Miu Miu Ahead Of 26th Annual Critics Choice Awards
- Proud Mama Vanessa Bryant Gushes Over Natalia Bryant’s New Modeling Pics
- NFL Hires Its First Black Female Referee
- Brown Girl Jane Taps Birchbox To Help Celebrate Women’s History Month With #BrownGirlSwap Part 2!
- Mass Vaccination Clinics Opening Throughout Ohio
- Voter Suppression Bills In Georgia: Companies Donating To Republicans’ ‘Big Lie’ Stay Silent
- Scary Hours: Mitch McConnell Is Reportedly Positioning Daniel Cameron To Be His Successor In The Senate
- Cardi B Announces Limited Edition Fashion Doll With Doll Brand, Real Women Are