This week’s special guest is Joy Bivens from Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. She’s here to talk about Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) is a five-star quality rating and improvement system administered by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. SUTQ recognizes and promotes learning and development programs that meet quality program standards that exceed licensing health and safety regulations. The program standards are based on national research identifying standards which lead to improved outcomes for children.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
- Sir, Grow Up! 50 Cent Is Still Trolling Naturi Naughton For Her Hairline
- Ohio Senate Passes 2 Controversial Abortion Bills!
- FBI Statistics: Columbus Has Highest Number of Hate Crimes in Ohio!
- New York State Bill Seeks to Outlaw Hymen Exams. T.I., You Paying Attention?
- Franklin County To Buy Trauma Kits For Mass Shootings & Other Violence!
- Man Dies After 50-Car Pileup On I-80 Near Youngstown!
- Planet Fitness Opens Youth Gym in Avondale Boys & Girls Club
- Teacher Indicted On Charges of Sexual Relationship w/ 13-Year-Old Student
- Ciara Unveils American Girl Holiday Storefront As She Continues To Balance Work With Mom Duty
- Costco Warns customers of a Coupon Scam