This week’s special guest is Joy Bivens from Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. She’s here to talk about Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) is a five-star quality rating and improvement system administered by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. SUTQ recognizes and promotes learning and development programs that meet quality program standards that exceed licensing health and safety regulations. The program standards are based on national research identifying standards which lead to improved outcomes for children.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
- Dru Hill Kicks Off New Season of ‘Unsung’
- Jackson Pike Jail Undergoes State Inspection After Downtown Jail Found Disgusting!
- Behind The Scenes: ‘Bad Boys For Life’ Directors Want Eddie Murphy Sequel As Their Next Project
- TRIED IT: Skin Seeds Aloe Glow Sheet Skin Mask
- Heyy Ya! Andre 3000 Is Making A Comeback, But It’s Not What You Think
- Pourquoi? Commes des Garçons Threw Some Tired Ol’ Cornrow Wigs On White Models For Paris Fashion Week
- You Might Catch the Flu Twice this Season!
- Missy Elliott’s Urban One Honors Acceptance Speech Is The #BlackGirlMagic Moment We Needed
- COLUMBUS: It’s Officially 614 Restaurant Week!
- Nostalgia: 16 Photos Of What The Grammys Was Like 10 Years Ago