This week’s special guest is Joy Bivens from Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. She’s here to talk about Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) is a five-star quality rating and improvement system administered by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. SUTQ recognizes and promotes learning and development programs that meet quality program standards that exceed licensing health and safety regulations. The program standards are based on national research identifying standards which lead to improved outcomes for children.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
- HERPES SPIKE AT COACHELLA?
- Tamron Hall Delivers Baby Boy! [PHOTOS]
- Joe Biden Announces He’s Running For President In 2020 [VIDEO]
- ‘Empire’ Recap: It’s Looking Like Andre Is Really Going To Die
- Loni Love Swears By These Plus-Size Fashion Lines: Eloquii, Ashley Stewart & ASOS
- Planet Fitness Offers Teens Free Memberships for Summer, Scholarships and More
- ABC is Bringing The Jeffersons Back in a Live Presentation Starring Jamie Foxx
- Father Of 7-Year-Old Killed By Stray Bullet Begs Shooter: ‘Show Your Face’
- CDC: Over 150 sickened from E. coli outbreak including Ohio!
- Argument Between Columbus Neighbors Turns Deadly