This week’s special guest is Joy Bivens from Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. She’s here to talk about Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) is a five-star quality rating and improvement system administered by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. SUTQ recognizes and promotes learning and development programs that meet quality program standards that exceed licensing health and safety regulations. The program standards are based on national research identifying standards which lead to improved outcomes for children.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
- CBUS Police Issue Hundreds Of Tickets For Speeding In School Zones
- HBC Raises Big Money for HBCU
- 3 additional wrongful death lawsuits filed against Mount Carmel, former doctor
- On the Mic With Missy B: Z F Taylor
- NYPD Commander Under Investigation For Ordering Officers To Shoot 50 Cent ‘On Sight’
- Columbus Battling The Worst Hepatitis A Outbreak!!
- Jazzy Report: People Want To Sell Montana To Canada?
- DL’s Top 10 Signs You’re A Side Piece
- Burberry Apologizes for Hoodie with Noose on Their Runway
- Danielle Brooks From ‘OITNB’ Praises Black Women With Her New Single [VIDEO]