This week’s special guest is Joy Bivens from Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. She’s here to talk about Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) is a five-star quality rating and improvement system administered by the Ohio Department of Education and the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services. SUTQ recognizes and promotes learning and development programs that meet quality program standards that exceed licensing health and safety regulations. The program standards are based on national research identifying standards which lead to improved outcomes for children.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour Rewind: Young Girl Dating Old Man!? [VIDEO]
- Sam Sylk and Sheryl Underwood Talk Kevin Hart Oscars [VIDEO]
- Coins For Christmas Starring Essence Atkins Premieres This Sunday On TV One
- 6 Ways Women Can Make Extra Money !!
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Put The Wrong Men In The Friend Zone?
- DISCUSSION: Should Santa Claus Become More “Gender Neutral?”
- Legendary Jazz Singer Nancy Wilson Passes Away
- Florida Just Made It Even Harder To Prosecute Cops Who Shoot Unarmed Black People
- Ohio Native Nancy Wilson Passed Away at 81.
- That Time Nancy Wilson Slayed On ‘The Cosby Show’