The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. Ohio’s Board of Pharmacy unanimously approved licenses for 5 are dispensaries in the Columbus metro area.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
56 dispensaries will open in Ohio in September and the 5 in the Columbus area were announced this week. There were a total of 376 applications for the Columbus metro but so far only 5 were approved.
According to WBNS the following are the 7 dispensaries opening in our metro area.
- Greenleaf Apothecaries, LLC – 111 Vine Street
- 127 OH, LLC – 1361 Georgesville Road
- Cannamed Therapeutics LLC – 656 Grandview Avenue
- Verdant Creations, LLC – Cassady Avenue (No building site yet)
- Harvest of Ohio, LLC – 2950 N. High Street
The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. In addition to announcing the dispensaries, the board launched a toll-free medical marijuana help-line for patients, caregivers and health professionals. The number is 833-464-6627.
- Lone Witness In Botham Jean Shooting Breaks Silence After Being ‘Blacklisted’: Report
- British Soccer Player Blames Fan Abuse On Media Racial Bias That’s Also Found In The US
- New Magazine To Explore The Black Student Experience At Temple University
- #BlackExcellence: Three African-American Students Selected As 2019 Rhodes Scholars
- Vindicated! Powerful Civil Rights Lawyer Lee Merritt Shuts Down Bogus Texas Claims
- CBUS 411 Report: Bank Robbers Accused Of Pistol Whipping Tellers
- HELLO WORLD: A Girlfriend’s Guide To Art Basel Like A Fashion Editor
- Listen To Black Women| Do You Feel The Same Way About Women Cheating As You Do Men?
- ‘Chad Loves Michelle?’ Not Anymore as They’ve Called It Quits!
- EJ Bradford’s Family Lawyers Make Progress In Shooting Investigation As Questions Linger
FAB FINDS: Take Your Skincare And Beauty Routine To A HIGH-er Level With These Weed Based Products
1. Papa & Barkley Releaf SoakSource: 1 of 12
2. Jersey Shore Cosmetics Super Sativa Medicinal Hydrating BalmSource: 2 of 12
3. Shea Moisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity CollectionSource: 3 of 12
4. Little Seed Farm Hand-Aid Healing Hand BalmSource: 4 of 12
5. Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial OilSource: 5 of 12
6. emerginCSource: 6 of 12
7. Cannabis Beauty Defined Day & Night SerumSource: 7 of 12
8. Kush Queen Bath BombsSource: 8 of 12
9. Sagely Naturals Relief & Recovery Headache Roll-OnSource: 9 of 12
10. Kana Sleeping MaskSource: 10 of 12
11. Aphorism Rub Of The GreenSource: 11 of 12
Here’s Where the 5 Marijuana Dispensaries Will Be in The Columbus Area was originally published on www.wiznation.com