The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. Ohio’s Board of Pharmacy unanimously approved licenses for 5 are dispensaries in the Columbus metro area.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
56 dispensaries will open in Ohio in September and the 5 in the Columbus area were announced this week. There were a total of 376 applications for the Columbus metro but so far only 5 were approved.
According to WBNS the following are the 7 dispensaries opening in our metro area.
- Greenleaf Apothecaries, LLC – 111 Vine Street
- 127 OH, LLC – 1361 Georgesville Road
- Cannamed Therapeutics LLC – 656 Grandview Avenue
- Verdant Creations, LLC – Cassady Avenue (No building site yet)
- Harvest of Ohio, LLC – 2950 N. High Street
The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. In addition to announcing the dispensaries, the board launched a toll-free medical marijuana help-line for patients, caregivers and health professionals. The number is 833-464-6627.
- Marriage Bootcamp Doing Love & Hip Hop Edition
- Little Known Black History Fact: Leontine Kelly
- Bye, ESPN! Jemele Hill Has A New Job And It’s With LeBron James
- Dallas Police Chief Claims She Is ‘Prohibited’ From Firing Amber Guyger
- ‘Creed II’ + 9 Other Black Films You Should See Before The End Of 2018
- New Information In Memphis Police Shooting Of Black Man Raises Concerns Of A Cover-Up
- How An Iowa Supreme Court Decision Could Impact Driving While Black
- Maroon 5 Are Set To Perform At The Super Bowl This Year
- Where’s Justice? Stephon Clark’s Family, Sharpton Repeat Call Six Months After Father’s Death
- The Top Celebrities from Ohio, Some May Surprise You
Here’s Where the 5 Marijuana Dispensaries Will Be in The Columbus Area was originally published on www.wiznation.com