The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. Ohio’s Board of Pharmacy unanimously approved licenses for 5 are dispensaries in the Columbus metro area.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
56 dispensaries will open in Ohio in September and the 5 in the Columbus area were announced this week. There were a total of 376 applications for the Columbus metro but so far only 5 were approved.
According to WBNS the following are the 7 dispensaries opening in our metro area.
- Greenleaf Apothecaries, LLC – 111 Vine Street
- 127 OH, LLC – 1361 Georgesville Road
- Cannamed Therapeutics LLC – 656 Grandview Avenue
- Verdant Creations, LLC – Cassady Avenue (No building site yet)
- Harvest of Ohio, LLC – 2950 N. High Street
The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. In addition to announcing the dispensaries, the board launched a toll-free medical marijuana help-line for patients, caregivers and health professionals. The number is 833-464-6627.
- 10-Year-Old Girl Goes Viral For Posting Video Celebrating Her Beautiful Afro
- OHIO: 22 Men Allegedly Attempted To Engage In Sex With Minors
- Taraji P. Henson Shows Off Her Natural Twist-Out…And We’re Here For It!
- HAUGHT OR NAUGHT: H&M Under Fire For Neglecting A Young Black Models’ Hair, The Popular Retailer Defends Hairstyle
- Are You A Hairstylist Living In The NYC Metro Area? Then You Need To Be At The 2019 Extensions Expo
- Ben Carson Reportedly Continues War On Trans Community With ‘Disrespectful’ Comments
- Arrest Made In Connection To The Fatal Stabbing Of New York Teen
- No Charges Will Be Filed Against Cop Who Shot And Killed Ty’Rese West [Video]
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things Women Do When He Doesn’t Call
- Say What? Lala Anthony Is Guilt Of This Beauty Faux Pas
FAB FINDS: Take Your Skincare And Beauty Routine To A HIGH-er Level With These Weed Based Products
1. Papa & Barkley Releaf SoakSource: 1 of 12
2. Jersey Shore Cosmetics Super Sativa Medicinal Hydrating BalmSource: 2 of 12
3. Shea Moisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity CollectionSource: 3 of 12
4. Little Seed Farm Hand-Aid Healing Hand BalmSource: 4 of 12
5. Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial OilSource: 5 of 12
6. emerginCSource: 6 of 12
7. Cannabis Beauty Defined Day & Night SerumSource: 7 of 12
8. Kush Queen Bath BombsSource: 8 of 12
9. Sagely Naturals Relief & Recovery Headache Roll-OnSource: 9 of 12
10. Kana Sleeping MaskSource: 10 of 12
11. Aphorism Rub Of The GreenSource: 11 of 12
Here’s Where the 5 Marijuana Dispensaries Will Be in The Columbus Area was originally published on www.wiznation.com