The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. Ohio’s Board of Pharmacy unanimously approved licenses for 5 are dispensaries in the Columbus metro area.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
56 dispensaries will open in Ohio in September and the 5 in the Columbus area were announced this week. There were a total of 376 applications for the Columbus metro but so far only 5 were approved.
According to WBNS the following are the 7 dispensaries opening in our metro area.
- Greenleaf Apothecaries, LLC – 111 Vine Street
- 127 OH, LLC – 1361 Georgesville Road
- Cannamed Therapeutics LLC – 656 Grandview Avenue
- Verdant Creations, LLC – Cassady Avenue (No building site yet)
- Harvest of Ohio, LLC – 2950 N. High Street
The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. In addition to announcing the dispensaries, the board launched a toll-free medical marijuana help-line for patients, caregivers and health professionals. The number is 833-464-6627.
- People Think Trump OK’d Iran’s Nuclear Scientist Assassination To Sabotage Biden Administration
- Racist Landlord Gets Fraction Of Max Prison Time For ‘Threatening To Kill’ Black Family Tenants
- B. Simone Would ‘Rather Be Comfortable Than Cute, But Her Foot Action Collection Is Both!
- 10 Cozy Yet Stylish Lounge Wear Pieces You Need This Holiday Season
- A No-Knock Raid Was Executed On A Black Family By Same Cops Who Killed Breonna Taylor
- Congrats! Gabby Sidibe Is Engaged!
- Jazmine Sullivan Looks Hot AF In Her Savage X Fenty Lingerie
- Give Thanks: Trump’s Goal To Scapegoat And Undermine Black Voters Has Officially Backfired
- Megan Thee Stallion Denies Claims That Fashion Nova Designs Were Stolen From A Black-Owned, Woman-Owned Brand
- Lush’s Conditioning Hair Primer and Hair Cream Kept My Curls Bouncing
FAB FINDS: Take Your Skincare And Beauty Routine To A HIGH-er Level With These Weed Based Products
1. Papa & Barkley Releaf SoakSource: 1 of 12
2. Jersey Shore Cosmetics Super Sativa Medicinal Hydrating BalmSource: 2 of 12
3. Shea Moisture Mongongo & Hemp Seed Oils High Porosity CollectionSource: 3 of 12
4. Little Seed Farm Hand-Aid Healing Hand BalmSource: 4 of 12
5. Mad Hippie Antioxidant Facial OilSource: 5 of 12
6. emerginCSource: 6 of 12
7. Cannabis Beauty Defined Day & Night SerumSource: 7 of 12
8. Kush Queen Bath Bombs
Source: 8 of 12
9. Sagely Naturals Relief & Recovery Headache Roll-On
Source: 9 of 12
10. Kana Sleeping Mask
Source: 10 of 12
11. Measurable Difference Hemp Hydrating Body WashSource: 11 of 12
12. Aphorism Rub Of The GreenSource: 12 of 12
Here’s Where the 5 Marijuana Dispensaries Will Be in The Columbus Area was originally published on wiznation.com