The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. Ohio’s Board of Pharmacy unanimously approved licenses for 5 are dispensaries in the Columbus metro area.
Sign Up to Get Exclusive News and Contest in Your Inbox:
56 dispensaries will open in Ohio in September and the 5 in the Columbus area were announced this week. There were a total of 376 applications for the Columbus metro but so far only 5 were approved.
According to WBNS the following are the 7 dispensaries opening in our metro area.
- Greenleaf Apothecaries, LLC – 111 Vine Street
- 127 OH, LLC – 1361 Georgesville Road
- Cannamed Therapeutics LLC – 656 Grandview Avenue
- Verdant Creations, LLC – Cassady Avenue (No building site yet)
- Harvest of Ohio, LLC – 2950 N. High Street
The Ohio statewide deadline to open and be operational is September 8th. Leaving only months to get everything in order. In addition to announcing the dispensaries, the board launched a toll-free medical marijuana help-line for patients, caregivers and health professionals. The number is 833-464-6627.
- Kanye And Nas Take Ls On Twitter After ‘Everything Is Love’ Release
- Ohio Added 520,500 Private-Sector Jobs Since 2011
- Ohio Woman Hid Boyfriend’s Body for 4 Days
- Air Quality Alert Issued for Central Ohio
- Yay!!!!!! Central Ohio Gas Prices Fall!
- Did Kurupt Abandon Wife After Cancer Diagnosis?
- Tami Roman Reveals Reason Behind Drastic Weight Loss
- Black Music Month: The Isley Brothers
- American Black Film Festival 2018 Recap: ‘Shoot Your Shot’
- Little Known Black History Fact: Doc Rivers
Here’s Where the 5 Marijuana Dispensaries Will Be in The Columbus Area was originally published on www.wiznation.com