It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris Brown2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- Chilli Says Black Women Need To Swirl More Often!
- City Show College Ranking Are In!!! Bucks Are Ranked 5th In The Nation!!
- Victor Cruz – I’m Officially Retiring!
- Nicki Minaj Smashed the VMA’s!
- MTV Video Music Awards Winners Are Here
- 2018 MTV VMA’s: Cardi B, Nicki Minaj, Migos, Travis Scott & More Hit The Red Carpet
- Kevin Hart Roasts Lil Pump & Lil Xan For Their Face Tattoos During VMA Speech
- Nicki Minaj Explains Why Drake Isn’t On “Queen”
- Get The 9 Top Beauty Looks From The 2018 Video Music Awards
- ‘LHHHS5’ Recap: A1 And Lyrica Can’t Get Past Their Egos Enough To Reconcile