It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris Brown2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- Is Cardi B Is A Better Performer (And Twerker) Than Nicki Minaj?
- Mo’Nique’s Snatched Waist Is Everything You Need Today!
- Enter to Win a Family Four Pack of Boo at the Zoo Tickets
- Georgia Police Department Sparks More Outrage After Cop Drags Black Boy On Video
- Nearly 1 million absentee ballots requested in Ohio
- AMY WINEHOUSE BIOPIC IN THE WORKS:
- Cardi B Shows Off Skrippa Skills For Hip Hop Awards!
- Baltimore Can’t Find A Police Chief As Crime Spirals Out Of Control
- You Won’t Believe How Mo’Nique Looks Now!
- Frazzled White Woman Calls Police On Black Children: ‘It’s Like A Riot Out Here!’