It’s been a long 26 years since Ohio has changed the child support laws but it’s happening now!
Ohio lawmakers have approved House Bill 366 changing the way the state’s child support payments are calculated. This is said to allow more appropriate payments that parents have the ability to pay. Lawmakers are hoping that this will enable parents to take the initiative to pay their child support and be more responsible.
Get Exclusive News & Contest In Our Inbox:
Ohio’s child support program began in 1976. Since then parents have accumulated $4.5 billion in unpaid child support. According to the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services each year this goes up by $100 million.
Oops Baby: Love Children of the Rich & Famous
1. Bow Wow1 of 8
2. Chris BrownSource:Chris Instagram 2 of 8
3. D-Wade3 of 8
4. Busta Rhymes4 of 8
5. Brandon Howard (and mom)5 of 8
6. DMX6 of 8
7. Hines Ward7 of 8
8. ODB8 of 8
- HELLO WORLD: Travel Essentials For Your Next Trip Out The Country
- Listen To Black Women: Why Can’t Some Black Women Let Go Of R. Kelly?
- Oscar Winner Kobe Bryant Denied Entry Into Film Academy
- Ohio Judge Accidentally Shoots Himself at Gun Range
- CPD Send Safety Message After 4 Fatal Motorcycle Crashes
- JOE JACKSON HOSPITALIZED WITH TERMINAL CANCER
- Melania Trump You Are Bamma Of The Week!
- Represent Men’s Health Month and Win $450!
- Morning Minute: Melania’s Got A Brand New Coat
- Mary J. Blige Is Officially Divorced From Krusty Kendu Isaacs