Taelor Gray serves as a lead pastor at Linden Life Fellowship. He is also a hip hop artist, releasing his latest album The Love Don’t Last Long in May 2018.
He serves as a city network leader for Made to Flourish and is also a contributing writer for The Witness: A Black Christian Collective. He is currently living in Milo Grogan with his wife Liz, their son Levi, and daughter Chloe.
Follow him on Instagram and Twitter @taelor_gray
- King Arts Complex Looking For Artist to Paint Mural
- King Arts Complex Seeking Artists To Paint Wall Mural!
- 7 Black Beauty Products To Shop This Week
- Quarantine Meals: Spicy Italian Turkey Sausage Over Polenta Cheese & Peppers Recipe [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO]
- Black Family Calls Out Racist Letter From ‘Neighborhood’ Over ‘Loud Music’
- Gary’s Tea: Did Beyonce’ Have An Entanglement With August Alsina?! [WATCH]
- Russell Westbrook Confirms He’s Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Actress Naya Rivera’s Body Found At Lake Piru in California
- The Washington Redskins Officially Announce The Decision To Change Their Name
- Franklin Co. Coroner: 15 Fatal Drug Overdoses in 72 Hours