Taelor Gray serves as a lead pastor at Linden Life Fellowship. He is also a hip hop artist, releasing his latest album The Love Don’t Last Long in May 2018.
He serves as a city network leader for Made to Flourish and is also a contributing writer for The Witness: A Black Christian Collective. He is currently living in Milo Grogan with his wife Liz, their son Levi, and daughter Chloe.
Follow him on Instagram and Twitter @taelor_gray
- Body Found Inside Car Parked in Dublins McDonalds lot
- D.L.’s Top 10 Things You Should Never Say To Your Kids
- Georgia High School Basketball Player Dies During Workout
- Lewk Of The Week: Teyana Taylor & Iman Shumpert Are Giving Us Serious 60s Pool Party Vibes
- Black Girls Rock Resident Hairstylist Nafisah Carter Talks New E-Book
- Lawyers In The Botham Jean Murder Trial Won’t Refer To Amber Guyger’s ‘Employment Status’: Report
- AARP Is Celebrating Sisterhood
- Seriously Ignorant News: They Cut His What?!
- Huggy Lowdown: Happy Birthday Sybil
- Black Moms Matter: Mom Always Said ‘I’m Not___’