Taelor Gray serves as a lead pastor at Linden Life Fellowship. He is also a hip hop artist, releasing his latest album The Love Don’t Last Long in May 2018.
He serves as a city network leader for Made to Flourish and is also a contributing writer for The Witness: A Black Christian Collective. He is currently living in Milo Grogan with his wife Liz, their son Levi, and daughter Chloe.
Follow him on Instagram and Twitter @taelor_gray
- I-670 SmartLane to Open Wednesday!
- Lamar Odom Chose Khloe K. Over Taraji P. Henson?
- ICE Withdraws $500,000 Fine For Columbus Mom Living In Church
- Always Removing Female Symbol From Packaging To Be More Inclusive
- CCS Students hit by vehicle while walking to bus stop
- Kanye May Have To Konsult Kim Kardashian – He Loses Battle To Trademark ‘Sunday Service’
- Child Struck While Waiting For School Bus!!
- Columbus Woman Caught An Intruder Attempting To Give Her Toddler A Bath!
- DL’s Top 10 Underwear Mistakes We All Make
- Last Chance To Enjoy Boo at the Columbus Zoo!!