According to court records former Ohio State Football defensive tackle, Michael Hill was arrested in West Virginia on March 29th for possession of meth with intent to deliver. His bond was set at $300,000.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Hill played or Ohio state from 2013-2017 and was part of the Ohio State Championship team in 2014. Hill graduated from Ohio State University in 2017 but went undrafted in the 2018 NFL draft.
Hill recently started a clothing line, How She Gone Eat, with former Ohio State teammates Tracy Sprinkle, Jalyn Holmes and Tyquan Lewis.
- Ohio State QB Matthew Baldwin to enter NCAA transfer portal
- Michelle Obama Praises Beyonce For ‘Homecoming’ Doc: ‘Girl, You Make Me So Proud’
- Eva Marcille Reveals Kevin McCall Assaulted Her While Her Daughter Was In Her Arms
- Police Tell Philadelphia Barber To Stop Providing Free Haircuts To Homeless
- Boy Bye: Kevin Hunter Officially Out As Executive Producer Of ‘The Wendy Williams Show’
- Hughley TV: Kenny Lattimore Shares Stories From The Time He Had A Stalker [Video]
- DL’s Top 10 Signs You’re Dating A Player
- Samsung’s $2,000 Folding Phone is Breaking for Some
- Did RHOA Cynthia Bailey’s Ex Peter Thomas Jump The Broom!?
- OHIO: 60 Charged, 31 Doctors, For Illegal Prescription Drugs!
Former Ohio State Football Player Arrested for Possession of Meth With Intent to Deliver was originally published on mycolumbuspower.com