The Ohio State University announced it’s plan to open it’s campus to students after abruptly closing in the spring due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But the return to campus will be different for students in the fall of 2020 with extra measures put in place to protect students, faculty and staff.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The window for student move in dates will be extended to allow staggering and decrease the amount of people moving in at the same time. The fall semester will officially start on August 25th and end December 4th. However, in person classes will end on Wednesday November 25th. There will be no fall break and the day before Thanksgiving will not be a holiday this year.
Students will be required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing. The university is also changing classroom structures that will include a combination of virtual learning and in-person classes.
But the question everyone wants to know is what about Ohio State Football. The university hasn’t made an announcement about if the 2020 season will happen and what that would look like.
- Magic 95.5 and the Columbus Music Commission for Music Business Mondays
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Damon Weaver, Student Journalist Who Landed High-Profile Interviews, Dies Unexpectedly At 23
- Tulsa Race Massacre Commission Boots Oklahoma Governor For Signing Racist Legislation
- Saweetie Looks Picture Perfect In Custom Polaroid Dress
- Alicia Keys Aims To Reawaken The Feminine Power In All Of Us Through Her 21 Day Meditation Experience
- Clock Is Ticking On Police Reform Agreement Ahead Of George Floyd Anniversary
- The Remains Of MOVE Police Bombing Victims Previously Thought To Be Destroyed Are Actually Intact, Philadelphia Says
- ‘black-ish’ Ending After The End of Its Eighth Season Next Year
- Vanessa Bryant And The Girls Visit Kobe Bryant’s Basketball Hall of Fame Exhibit
- Did This Novel About A Black Boy Shot By Police Deserve To Be Pulled From Florida Classrooms?
- Nikole Hannah-Jones Gets Her Flowers At Urban One Honors