The Ohio State University announced it’s plan to open it’s campus to students after abruptly closing in the spring due to the COVID-19 pandemic. But the return to campus will be different for students in the fall of 2020 with extra measures put in place to protect students, faculty and staff.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The window for student move in dates will be extended to allow staggering and decrease the amount of people moving in at the same time. The fall semester will officially start on August 25th and end December 4th. However, in person classes will end on Wednesday November 25th. There will be no fall break and the day before Thanksgiving will not be a holiday this year.
Students will be required to wear face coverings and practice social distancing. The university is also changing classroom structures that will include a combination of virtual learning and in-person classes.
But the question everyone wants to know is what about Ohio State Football. The university hasn’t made an announcement about if the 2020 season will happen and what that would look like.
- African American Women In Cinema Film Festival Honors iOne Digital’s VP Of Video Tanya Hoffler-Moore Honored As Trailblazer
- Georgia Teen in Critical Condition After Shootout Near Six Flags
- BREAKING: Jason Kelce Announces Retirement from the NFL
- Bow Wow: Claims A Dancer Finessed Him Out Of A $1,000
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Caitlin Clark Sets All-Time NCAA Division I Scoring Record
- Latest Trump Speeches Highlight Same Cognitive Fears That Republicans Express About Biden
- CDC Announces Changes to COVID Guidelines
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Dwayne Johnson Owns The Rights To “Jabroni,” “Candy Ass” & Other Catchparses Thanks To Agreement With WWE Parent Company TKO
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
BREAKING: Jason Kelce Announces Retirement from the NFL
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Jaheim Explains Why He Looking Tragic These Days
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Amber Alert Cancelled, 5 Yr Old Darnell Taylor Found Dead