Ohio’s Governor Mike DeWine has tested positive for COVID-19 just before a scheduled visit with President Trump.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
President Trump was to meet DeWine Thursday in Cleveland and underwent a mandatory COVID-19 test before his visit as part of standard protocol. The news was revealed on Governor DeWine’s Twitter account.
DeWine is currently a-symptomatic and is planning to follow CDC recommendations and quarantine in his home for 14 days.
DeWine is the second governor in the U.S. to test positive for COVID-19 after Republican Oklahoma Governor Kevin Stitt. Ohio’s Lt. Governor Jon Husted also took a COID-19 but tested negative.
For more information on COVID-19 and Ohio visit coronavirus.ohio.gov
UPDATE 8/7/2020 10:31pm
After returning home Governor DeWine and his wife Fran took a second COVID-19 test. Both Governor DeWine and his wife tested negative. The Governor took two different types of COVID-19 test, the negative test came from a PCR test that is said to be more accurate.
- Ciara Shows Off A DIY Ensemble She Made For Herself From A Pair of Cargos
- Ashanti Hit The Stage In A Sexy Leather Look
- Zaya Wade Posed In All White Ahead Of Her Winter Formal
- Winnie Harlow Stepped Out In A Windowsen Look
- Rickey Smiley’s Son, Brandon, Passed Away At 32
- Latto Gives Us Style Goals In An All Denim Ensemble
- One of the Twins that Was a Subject of Ohio Amber Alert Has Died
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Angela Simmons Gives Us Fashion Goals In A Silver Two Piece Set
- Jordyn Woods Responds To A Woman Who Criticized Her New Clothing Line