President Donald Trump has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize by a member of the Norwegian parliament, citing the recent peace deal between Israel and the United Arab Emirates.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
According to Fox News, Trump was also nominated in 2018 following his Singapore summit with North Korea’s leader Kim Jong Un, however, he did not win.
The winner of the Nobel Peace Prize is selected on December 10.
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- Juneteenth Bill To Make It A Federal Holiday Unanimously Passed By Senate
- Remembering Obama’s ‘Death Stare’ At Putin As Biden Meets With Russian President
- Should We Be Offended By Hunter Biden Calling His White Lawyer The N-Word?
- Jay-Z Suing Photographer Jonathan Mannion For Exploiting ‘Reasonable Doubt’ Photoshoot Pics
- Supermodel Precious Lee Is Serving BAWDY in i-D Magazine’s Summer Issue
- Echoes Of Breonna Taylor’s Death In Fatal Police Shooting Of Georgia Man
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine To Open Magnet School In LA For Marvel & Apple Employees Of Tomorrow
- Simone Biles Gives Us Style And Grace As The June Cover Girl Of Glamour Magazine
- Columbus Residents to Receive $100 For Getting the COVID Vaccine
- Corinne Foxx On Feeling Sexy When She Gets Older: “I Don’t Think There’s An Age To That”
Trump Has Been Nominated For A Nobel Peace Prize By Norwegian Lawmaker was originally published on 92q.com