Getting a table at your favorite restaurant or bar is getting easier in Ohio after the state announced amendments to the Director’s Stay Safe Ohio Order.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The amended order states
“All restaurants, bars, banquet and catering facilities and services and other like businesses and operations in the State, which have the onsite consumption of food, beer, wine, and liquor, are permitted to reopen for full, dine-in service withing the State so long as all workplace safety standards are met.”
These amendments will allow restaurants and bars to operate more like pre-COVID times however, customers and most employees will still have to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and limit the number of people at a single table, and more.
- Brooklyn Pastor’s Lavish Lifestyle Takes Center Stage As Fraud Trial Begins
- Urban One Honors Attendees Speak On All Things Best In Black #UrbanOneHonors
- Cam Newton Gets Swung On At His Own Football Camp [Video]
- LeToya Luckett Hosts TV One LIVE From the Red Carpet at 2024 Urban One Honors
- Councilman Eric Mays Passes Away 65
- Top ‘Sherri’ Exec Found Dead Amidst Financial Investigation
- Wendy Williams Diagnosed With Dementia & Aphasia
- Justice For Z’Kye Husain: NJ Cops Finally Settle After Viral Wrongful Arrest Of Black Teen In Mall Fight
- Killer Mike Salutes Cathy Hughes & Urban One Honors, Talks Grammy Vindication
- AT&T Blames Software Update for Outage
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Urban One Columbus Presents: 2024 Cutest Couple Contest
Famous Black People Who Have Died in 2022
JUST MARRIED: Usher Weds Longtime Girlfriend Jennifer Goicoechea In Vegas
Did You Know Ohio Had Sundown Towns?
Jennifer Hudson Has 26 Siblings!!