Getting a table at your favorite restaurant or bar is getting easier in Ohio after the state announced amendments to the Director’s Stay Safe Ohio Order.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The amended order states
“All restaurants, bars, banquet and catering facilities and services and other like businesses and operations in the State, which have the onsite consumption of food, beer, wine, and liquor, are permitted to reopen for full, dine-in service withing the State so long as all workplace safety standards are met.”
These amendments will allow restaurants and bars to operate more like pre-COVID times however, customers and most employees will still have to wear a mask, practice social distancing, and limit the number of people at a single table, and more.
- Trick or Treat Times for the Columbus Metro Area
- Gary’s Tea: Vanessa Bryant Is Selling The Home She Shared With Kobe Bryant [VIDEO]
- Hot Spot: Chadwick Boseman’s Brother Reveals He Is In Remission From Cancer [WATCH]
- Ciara Is 35 And 35 Pounds Away From Her Post-Baby Body Goals
- JT’s Leopard Print Catsuit Won The BET Hip Hop Awards
- Attorney Ben Crump Shares Details On The Police Shooting Of Walter Wallace In Philly [WATCH]
- 2020 BET Hip Hop Awards: Winners + Performances [VIDEO]
- Git Up, Git Out: Big Boi Supplies Meals To Atlanta Poll Workers
- If Spike Lee’s ‘Drop Squad’ Was Real, Who Would It Target Today? Too Many Sunken Black Folks To Choose From
- WATCH: What You Need To Know — October 28, 2020: Covid-19 Deaths Climb Again — Kushner Dismisses Black Inequality — Philadelphia Police Shooting