In true 2020/2021 fashion a cat’s birthday party held in Santo Domingo, Chile has turned into a COVID-19 spreader event.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fifteen people’s positive COVID-19 test were all traced back to a cat’s birthday party. Ten of the fifteen people actually attended the party, and the other five were family members of the party-goers. The birthday kitty has not contracted the disease.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the Dominican Republic has reported over 694,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus, and more than 17,000 deaths. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)has named Chile as a high-risk travel destination.
- Lala Anthony Shows Off Her Red Hair In Latest IG Post
- Martin Luther King Jr. Spoke On Using The N-Word In A Rare Letter Auctioning For $95K
- Sevyn Streeter Serves A LEWK In An All Black Ensemble
- Keke Palmer: ‘Never Forget Who You Are Or Where You Came From’
- Mike Grier Makes NHL History As First Black GM With San Jose Sharks Deal
- Chicago Teen Fatally Shoots Girl For Throwing Water On McDonald’s Employee
- Who Is Patriot Front And Why Are Folks Calling Them The ‘New Klan?’
- More Black Employees Hit Tesla With Latest Racial Discrimination Lawsuit
- Conservatives Target Black Rhode Island Senator Tiara Mack For Twerking On Her Day Off
- Method Man Sends Destiny’s Child An Apology For Refusing To Shake Their Hands In 2001