In true 2020/2021 fashion a cat’s birthday party held in Santo Domingo, Chile has turned into a COVID-19 spreader event.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Fifteen people’s positive COVID-19 test were all traced back to a cat’s birthday party. Ten of the fifteen people actually attended the party, and the other five were family members of the party-goers. The birthday kitty has not contracted the disease.
Since the beginning of the pandemic, the Dominican Republic has reported over 694,000 confirmed cases of coronavirus, and more than 17,000 deaths. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)has named Chile as a high-risk travel destination.
- Suspects Arrested & Charged in Connection to Takeoff’s Murder [Photos]
- Activists Call DOJ’s Plans To Fix Jackson’s Water Crisis ‘The Beginning Of A Victory’
- The Amanda Seales Show ‘F*** Around and Find Out” | Episode 17
- Will The Fall Of Black Twitter Make It Harder To Call Out Police Brutality?
- Fantasia Celebrates Joining A Sisterhood As A Sigma Gamma Rho Soror
- On Second Thought: Kanye West No Longer Acquiring Conservative Social Network ‘Parler’
- Sabrina Elba Slays In A Curve Hugging Brown Dress
- Brandy Is A Black Barbie In Latest Instagram Pics
- Morehouse To Offer Groundbreaking Black History Course In The Metaverse
- Nia Long Opens Up About Ime Udoka Cheating Scandal: ‘It Was Devastating’