With Ohio’s COVID-19 hospitalization numbers slowly declining, Governor Mike DeWine announced a plan for loosing up the curfew restrictions put in place to help slow the spread of COVID-19 in the state.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
The plan is centered around Ohio continuing to have a decline in hospitalizations throughout the state. If the state has seven straight days of decline below 3,500 hospitalizations curfew will be changed to 11pm for two weeks.
If the state has seven straight days of hospitalizations under 3,000 the curfew will be midnight for two weeks. If hospitalization numbers drop below 2,500 for seven straight days the curfew will be dropped altogether.
So where does Ohio stand now? As of January 26th Ohio has had six straight days below the 3,500 hospitalizations mark. Could this be the light at the end of the tunnell? Only time will tell so keep following the safetly precautions Ohio!
- Wine Down Wednesdays With Special Guest Nwaka Onwusa Hosted Nia Noelle
- [WATCH] Urban One Exclusive Interview with New Columbus Police Chief Elaine Bryant
- Enter To Win: Which HBCU Are You? Quiz + Contest
- Magic Celebrates Black Music Month
- Did Mariah Carey Reignite Eminem Beef With Her “Obsessed” Anniversary Tribute?
- La La Files For Divorce From Carmelo Anthony
- Police Riot Team Resigns After Fellow Officer Indicted For Alleged Assault During Protest
- Candace Owens Cries White Supremacist Tears As Juneteenth Becomes National Holiday
- R. Kelly’s Former House Of Horror In ATL Sells For Almost $2 Million
- Father’s Day Gift Ideas That Also Support Black Business
- Protected: ‘Godfather Of Harlem’ Star Ilfenesh Hadera Dishes On Her Sartorial Screen Style
- Protected: The Category Is… ‘Pose’ Costume Designer Analucia McGorty On The Importance Of Ballroom Fashion
- Protected: Behind The Fabulous Fashion In ‘Genius: Aretha’ With Costume Director Jennifer L. Bryan
- Sheila Jackson Lee Shares The Importance Of Juneteenth Becoming A Federal Holiday [WATCH]