A theology teacher at a Catholic high school in Columbus has been terminated after she said the cause of George Floyd’s death was “disputed.”
The Catholic Diocese of Columbus said on Tuesday that Deborah DelPrince had been terminated after she was placed on administrative leave last week.
During a class over a Zoom call, DelPrince, who taught at Bishop Ready, could be heard saying that how Floyd died was “disputed.” Floyd, a Black man, died on May 25 after a Minneapolis police officer crushed his neck for over eight minutes. The scene was captured on video, sparked protests and led to murder charges against the officer.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/bishop-ready-teacher-who-disputed-george-floyds-cause-of-death-has-been-fired/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Win Cash from Magic!!
- Naomi Osaka Lit The Olympic Cauldron At The Tokyo Opening Ceremony With Braids That Repped Her Country
- Bobbi Brown Cosmetics Expands Shades Of Long-Wear Cream Shadow Stick Collection
- Kanye West’s ‘Donda’ Listening Party Highlights Include A Collab With Jay-Z And A Stocking Cap Mask
- Batgirl Is Biracial! Afro-Latina Actress Leslie Grace Set To Star as Titular Hero For HBO Max Film
- Gary’s Tea: Naomi Osaka Claps Back At Megyn Kelly + Jeff Bezos Donates Millions To Van Jones After Space Flight
- Jadakiss & Styles P Make Fun Of Jim Jones’ Weatherman Skit [Video]
- Columbus City Schools Requiring Students to Wear Face Masks to start 2021 School Year in the Fall
- Megan Thee Stallion Reveals To Tyra Banks She Hid Her Dreams of Becoming A Rapper From Her Mom
- Watch: Luxury Fashion Brand Hanifa Pays Homage To The Office In Sample Sale Promotional Video