According to NBC4i, Bojangles, a fast food chain known for its Southern-style chicken and biscuits is planning 15 new restaurants in the Columbus market.
The expansion into Columbus is part of a new deal with franchise owner Jeff Rigsby to open 45 new locations over the next seven years.
Bojangles says restaurants will be developed around Rigsby’s core markets, including Georgia, Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee, along with a new Bojangles market: Columbus, Ohio, which is slated for 15 locations.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/bojangles-bringing-15-new-restaurants-to-columbus-area/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- African American Women In Cinema Film Festival Honors iOne Digital’s VP Of Video Tanya Hoffler-Moore Honored As Trailblazer
- Georgia Teen in Critical Condition After Shootout Near Six Flags
- BREAKING: Jason Kelce Announces Retirement from the NFL
- Bow Wow: Claims A Dancer Finessed Him Out Of A $1,000
- Kamala Harris Calls For Ceasefire In Gaza While Honoring Bloody Sunday’s 59th Anniversary
- Caitlin Clark Sets All-Time NCAA Division I Scoring Record
- Latest Trump Speeches Highlight Same Cognitive Fears That Republicans Express About Biden
- CDC Announces Changes to COVID Guidelines
- White Pastor Defends Slavery And Calls Martin Luther King Jr. A ‘Non-Believer Who Misrepresented Christ’
- Dwayne Johnson Owns The Rights To “Jabroni,” “Candy Ass” & Other Catchparses Thanks To Agreement With WWE Parent Company TKO
Cleveland Rapper, Auntie Piggy is recovering from being shot multiple times
Beautiful Celebrities Who Have Been Cheated On
BREAKING: Jason Kelce Announces Retirement from the NFL
Columbus: See Inside The Abandoned Fort Rapids Indoor Waterpark
Jaheim Explains Why He Looking Tragic These Days
Columbus Nightclub Temporarily Closed Following Double Homicide
Win A Trip to Miami's "Jazz in the Gardens"!
Amber Alert Cancelled, 5 Yr Old Darnell Taylor Found Dead